I am very familiar with custom roms and your kernels, from always using them on my SGS2 i777 (AT&T), but i just bought an SGS4 i337 AT&T, on MK2 baseband, and everybody suggested I should install the SHOstock v3.0 for the i337 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2305752
Problem is, I am sooooo confused now, because there is jeboo kernels: (Jeboo_Kernel_i337_v3_0a-i.zip, Jeboo_Kernel_i337_v3_0a.zip, Jeboo_Kernel_i337_v3_0.zip, Jeboo_Kernel_i337_v2_2.zip)
...than there's your RECOVERY: Jeboo_Recovery_v2_1.zip
so Im very confused now how I should go about installing our most awesome DEV shoman94's SHOstock v3.0) ROM...==> THAT I DUNNO WHAT SHOULD I DO ANYMORE.....
1. Because, on the thread there (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2305752
), in POST#1 it says , in the Instructions, that :We must be running a custom recovery using Jeboo's Recovery from Post#4 which is your Jeboo_Recovery_v2_1.zip
2. But how should I run the Jeboo_Recovery_v2_1.zip RECOVERY, if Im on SafeStrap 3.71 (which is a recovery also)???
3. If i flash Jeboo_Recovery_v2_1.zip, wont that brick (or softbrick) the S4?
4. Or if I flash Jeboo_Recovery_v2_1.zip, will I end up having 2 recoveries? Or will I only end up with having only the Jeboo_Recovery_v2_1 ???
5. In POST#3, it says that:
IF YOUR PHONE HAS MF3/MK2 BOOTLOADERS, YOU MUST RUN THE MF3/MK2 STOCK KERNEL. DO NOT TRY INSTALLING ANYTHING BELOW UNLESS YOU HAVE MDB/MDL BOOTLOADERS THAT SUPPORT LOKI!!
So, should I NOT flash your Jeboo_Kernel_i337_v2_2.zip , since I am on MK2 stock kernel/baseband/bootloader....?
Check it out: http://i.imgur.com/cNWijKF.png
7. I mean, what is BELOW MF3/MK2 and ABOVE MDB/MDL? Because it also says, that: All binaries posted here will be loki'd (as signified by the .lok extension).
SO, keeping in mind that Im on Stock MK2 , but also Im ROOTED via SAFEROOT.zip (as you can see in the pic above: (http://i.imgur.com/cNWijKF.png
) , can someone please tell me if I should flash this SHOstock v3.0, and more speciafically, WHICH, IF ANY of you jeboo kernels and Jeboo Recovery should I use?
Can I bug any of you to tell me the exact steps on how to get this SHOstock 3.0 on my i337, if I'm on MK2, rooted, and safestrap-ed?
ANy help would be much appreciated