after I upgraded to kit kat, seems I can no longer connect to my all share cast hub .. it's discoverable but when I connect it fails .. anyone else having this problem ... I can't find anything online about a fix either ... Thanks in advance. .. rooted 4.4.2 ... JB kit kat killer 1.0 ..twrp recovery
this is what fixed mine being on a rooted custom rom Josh beach.. k3 1.0.0 .. 4.4.2
You'll need the stock kit kat kernel an be on kit kat 4.4.2 to get all share dongle to work
1.Download teamblaze rom
2. Go into twrp do an nan back up of your current rom (back up every option) boot .. efs.. modem .. data.. etc....
3. Go back to home in twrp .. Do a wipe /factory reset / advanced wipe .. wipe everything EXCEPT internal an external
4. Go back to home twrp locate an install/flash teamblaze rom (not gonna explain how to flash a rom).. you should get successful on screen if you flashed teamblaze rom correctly.. do not reboot system just yet
5. Go back to home twrp click backup (which is now teamblaze) .. ONLY SELECT " BOOT" OPTION (this is stock kernel which is required for all share cast dongle to work properly) an swipe .. Should get successful on screen
6. Go back to home twrp click restore .. locate the rom you restored at the beginning of this thread click on it .... UNCHECK ONLY "BOOT" OPTION an the restore ... DO NOT REBOOT YET
7. GO back to home twrp click restore an locate teamblaze .. click that .. Their should be a " boot " (that's the stock kernel ) swipe and reboot
Now you should have your rom of choice with stock kernel .. . This is what worked for me .. If you f**k up your phone is not on me js
I wanted to thank teamblaze rom for having stock kernel
Please leave a comment an let me know if this works for you guys
Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Last edited by chico260; 12th March 2014 at 02:28 AM.