Or Continue to Thread: [Q][HARD TROUBLE] Lost data, c…
Find Your Device:
10th March 2014, 09:30 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Naples
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

Hate to tell you this, but you're sol. You're unlocked, unrooted, and you can't mount the device as a drive letter on the pc. I'd check with the app that's going to be updated in April, but I'm guessing it's not going to work anyway. Let them know you have a nexus 4, I don't think it can do usb mass storage

Sent from my Nexus 5

Thanks for the reply!

I've mailed with them, check this:

Quote:

================================================== =========
Created:Mon Mar 03 10:42:26 2014
Subject:Android 4.4.2 for Nexus 4

I have a Nexus 4 with Android 4.4.2 and recently i've deleted very important files and i tryed to use Wondershare for Android to recover it.

It can't well notice my phone because after the second step, it begins by analyzing and at 20% say "The model isn't recognised" and it stop working by restarting the phone.

Please, can you release a version of this software compatible with NEXUS 4 with Android 4.4.2 ?

It is very important for me, i can't use it unless you do it..

Thanks, really thanks, you could save me!

Dear Fabrizio,

Thanks for contacting Wondershare. This is ..... here to assist you.

We're pleased to learn you're interested in our product.
According to your description,I'm awfully sorry to tell you that our current program does not support Android OS 4.4.2, and you could go following to check the supported devices,
wondershare url

Regarding to our program,our team are researching the new version which supports more devices, and it will be released in next month.Many thanks for your kind understanding.

Yours Sincerely

Support Team
Wondershare Software

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your feedback, the supported version is planned in April, if you would like to use our update version in future, we will email you when the supported version is available. Thank you very much for your kind cooperation.

Yours Sincerely

Support Team
Wondershare Software

How you've read they didn't mentioned about NEXUS 4 with 4.4.2, but i think the understood. I'm going to write another email in order to point out "specifying" that i'm using NEXUS 4.

Are you sure, i haven't no other solutions...?

Thanks..
Last edited by fabrollo; 10th March 2014 at 09:35 PM.