[ROM] Minin3; project MAXIMUS 6.0 BETA 10.21.14

What should i spend my time on next...

• Total voters
Search This thread

twizzles

Mar 4, 2012
It doesn't do it every reboot for me. 1 out of 10 maybe. No big deal but I can still access mine. But I don't want any other rom so I'll deal with it :)

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: mmaccon and micmars

dam90042

Jun 21, 2007
Encino
Dudes out of respect for the Dev of this Rom, can you guys take it to pm or to that respective thread. This rom has been serving it's purpose and fyi KitKat hasn't even been pushed officially to all Sprint Note 3's
Micmars please don't think I am trying to be rude or a hard or smart a$$

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

spyke24

Jan 6, 2011
Dudes out of respect for the Dev of this Rom, can you guys take it to pm or to that respective thread. This rom has been serving it's purpose and fyi KitKat hasn't even been pushed officially to all Sprint Note 3's

First off, no one with a custom rom gets Ota. Second our conversation already went to pm. And third, it's not really @micmars you should worry about.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
I Don't Think You Are Being Either...

I don't think you are being either, but I would aver that people like this ROM, and they are still talking about it. What content would you suggest be retained in this thread, and what removed, and to what standard?

My posts here have been nominal, basically suggesting that folks be patient, and I think I called a guy a stalker (definitely a sarcastic remark on my part, I am unclear if I even provided the proverbial text-based wink).

But back to my point, reading through the last few pages, the majority has been upbeat, helpful, and forward-looking. In the main, they show active use of this ROM and a desire to hear from the dev. I see nothing here that could even be brought to a PM.

So, in the spirit of your post, I'll ask you genuinely what posts do you believe belong off this thread?

You can PM me with the specifics if you'd like.

Lol®

Last edited:

dam90042

Jun 21, 2007
Encino
First off, no one with a custom rom gets Ota. Second our conversation already went to pm. And third, it's not really @micmars you should worry about.

Relax. I have been rooting Android and unlocking Windows Mobile for many years and know better than to post certain things. I am by no means am trying to upset anyone. If you need to go on and bash me publicly do so. Just be respectful. And regarding Micmars, he usually comments on post
Have a great day.

mmaccon

Apr 9, 2011
Clemson
I don't think you are being either, but I would aver that people like this ROM, and they are still talking about it. What content would you suggest be retained in this thread, and what removed, and to what standard?

My pinvolvsts here have been nominal, basicextremelyggesting that folks be patient, and I think I called a guy a stalker (definitely a sarcastic remark on my part, I am unclear if I even provided the proverbial text-based wink).

But back to my point, reading through the last few pages, the majority has been upbeat, helpful, and forward-looking. In the main, they show active use of this ROM and a desire to hear from the dev. I see nothing here that could even be brought to a PM.

So, in the spirit of your post, I'll ask you genuinely what posts do you believe belong off this thread?

You can PM me with the specifics if you'd like.

Lol®

The other great aspect of this forum aside from a fantastic effort and product from MJ has been the discourse along the way. Differing opinions, occasional off topic comments (me, after possibly being over served) and the expect advice from all involved has made the journey thus far
extremely interesting. Ive personally appreciated all comments. It really sucks if this is the end but MJ did a kick ass job and should be very proud.

dam90042

Jun 21, 2007
Encino
The other great aspect of this forum aside from a fantastic effort and product from MJ has been the discourse along the way. Differing opinions, occasional off topic comments (me, after possibly being over served) and the expect advice from all involved has made the journey thus far
extremely interesting. Ive personally appreciated all comments. It really sucks if this is the end but MJ did a kick ass job and should be very proud.

I couldn't have put it any better myself.
But remember, It ain't over til the fat lady sings haha:D

Volknochi

Feb 20, 2010
Columbus
I've hit a snag; how do I actually go about to change the DPI of the main phone system itself? Basically, what I'm trying to do is update one of my games and the Play Store says it's not compatible with my device. So, I'm assuming that I have to change the system DPI in order to update. Is that true? If so or if not so, would someone be able to point me in the right direction, please?

mmaccon

Apr 9, 2011
Clemson
I've hit a snag; how do I actually go about to change the DPI of the main phone system itself? Basically, what I'm trying to do is update one of my games and the Play Store says it's not compatible with my device. So, I'm assuming that I have to change the system DPI in order to update. Is that true? If so or if not so, would someone be able to point me in the right direction, please?

Xposed installer, downloads, then get "all apps in play store". Don't need to change dpi.

Volknochi

Feb 20, 2010
Columbus
Xposed installer, downloads, then get "all apps in play store". Don't need to change dpi.

Unfortunately, that didn't work. It's still saying it's not compatible with my device.

EDIT: I changed the DPI from 240 to 320 and now it works, to an extent. It still won't let me update (or reinstall after uninstalling). I'm thinking I have to try different DPI settings in that one module to get it to behave correctly.

Last edited:

mmaccon

Apr 9, 2011
Clemson
Unfortunately, that didn't work. It's still saying it's not compatible with my device.

EDIT: I changed the DPI from 240 to 320 and now it works, to an extent. It still won't let me update (or reinstall after uninstalling). I'm thinking I have to try different DPI settings in that one module to get it to behave correctly.

Just a thought, did you make sure the "all apps" module was enabled after it was downloaded? In Xposed just double check to see if the box is ticked next to the module in the 'Modules" section. Just because it's downloaded doesn't mean it's turned on. You probably know but I didn't at first. Good luck!

Reactions: dam90042

Volknochi

Feb 20, 2010
Columbus
Just a thought, did you make sure the "all apps" module was enabled after it was downloaded? In Xposed just double check to see if the box is ticked next to the module in the 'Modules" section. Just because it's downloaded doesn't mean it's turned on. You probably know but I didn't at first. Good luck!

Yes, I did.

Found a work around: access the Play Store via computer and tell it to download and install to my phone.

Last edited:

T3CHW0LF

Oct 25, 2012
Los Angeles
Yes, I did.

Found a work around: access the Play Store via computer and tell it to download and install to my phone.

You have to specify what DPI you want to spoof with the all play store module. You do that by selecting the module in the xposed module section. When you select the module it will take you to the module settings and then you can choose the correct DPI to spoof.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium HD app

sho21gun

Jan 18, 2013
Need help!

Hello, I am on NABD and I dl the rom. I did a factor, data wipe. I did part one reboot, part 2 & permission. I booted and was stuck on samsung. Then I did a full wipe that put me in a boot loop. Is there something I am doing wrong.I'm on the latest recovery (TWRP)superuser. Plz help

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
Hello, I am on NABD and I dl the rom. I did a factor, data wipe. I did part one reboot, part 2 & permission. I booted and was stuck on samsung. Then I did a full wipe that put me in a boot loop. Is there something I am doing wrong.I'm on the latest recovery (TWRP)superuser. Plz help

Yes. You flashed a 4.3 Rom when you're on 4.4. Go back to your recovery and restore your backup.

Volknochi

Feb 20, 2010
Columbus
You have to specify what DPI you want to spoof with the all play store module. You do that by selecting the module in the xposed module section. When you select the module it will take you to the module settings and then you can choose the correct DPI to spoof.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium HD app

As I said in my previous post, I knew about changing the DPI. And, also mentioned how that allowed me to actually gain access to the app to download but then it said there was an error. Hence, why I said I found the workaround to all of that.

jxlee0215

Dec 5, 2012
To be completely honesty, I've jumped to a different rom, Due to the inactivity of @mjcollum.
For those of you that have not looked up the method to update to 4.4 it look me about an hour or so. That was just to get the Bootloader, firmware, and recovery Changed around. I am very much enjoying 4.4 @micmars Thanks for keeping moral up and your assistance. I'll be checking in here occasionally.

i wanted to give 4.4 a go too.
did you see any performance or battery difference?
also did you use this guide to start the updating (not sure which order to start updating. bootloader first, then firmware,etc)? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=49931269

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2yjpy8g.png

MININ3
    (OPERATION MAXIMUS)

Maximus 6. Beta is available.
    now that the note 3 is on what should be its inal supported major sprint update.
    and because it is now stable and an actual improvment to the old 5.8 build.

this is the basic rom. everything works. there is still a few 100 mb to be removed as i finish cleaning things up. and it needs a rewrite to the aroma installer. but for now its a good clean start.

based on 4.4.4 (freeza's deodex)
    all features from 5,8 build except aroma installer.
    stock kernel
    everything should work.

if anyone wants to play with it....
    download
    https://files.secureserver.net/0sLde54AT5fK1g

BELOW IS FOR THE 5,8 VERSION ONLY (OUTDATED NEEDS TO BE CLEANED UP)
    PLEASE READ POSTS #2 AND #3 CAREFULLY.
    THE INSTALL PROCEDURE FOR THIS ROM MAY BE A BIT DIFFERENT THEN WHAT YOU'RE USED TO.

IF AFTER INSTALL YOUR PHONE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THE ATTACHED SCREENSHOTS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG TRY AGAIN OR POST AND I WILL HELP YOU>

**BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MININ3.MINIMUS FOR A FULLY DEBLOATED, MORE STOCK EXPERIENCE**

update images under screenshots above.
    2urxs78.png

orginally based on FREEZA'S stock mj4 deodex (a deodex version of the stock mj4 files with root)
    @freeza -- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2472664
    NEW BASE.
    now shares a new base with the MiniN3 MINIMUS project.
    this is a clean sheet base designed to further refine all further projects.
    Completly debloated of all uneccassary apks and duplicate files.
    left all base calls and libraries.

NEW INSTALLER!
    New- Aroma based installer
    now you can choose what options and features you would like to install.
    no need for all the extra bloat or features you dont use.
    no need to go hunt up a bunch of files .
    new easier install,.

5.8 CHANGES SINCE 5.5

-installer tweaks and cleanup
    -minor code clean-up for install process in general
    - set up install 2 with defaults
    - added change only option to change settings
    -fix dpi
    -added dpi only option
    -added theme options
    :fixed dropbox
    :fixed xbmc
    :fixed firefox
    -added ad blocking hosts choices
    -added extra sounds back as option
    -added some modules back
    Bugfix:power off charge
    bugfix/improvement other dpi mods.
    bugfix:attempted facebook calendar fix
    added kernel choice to menu 2 also so easier to change without wiping system
    also turned off all options by default. (must select things you want, makes change options easier)
    add modules back
    -kdd google keyboard dictionary delete allows delete of words from the built in dictionary
    -perfont per app fonts
    -shortkey shorten keyboard press delay
    -chrometab opens new links in a seperate tab in chrome
    -smstime shows more sms time details
    -youhdmi youtube fullscreen hdmi
    apps
    portal portal window
    -AROMA INSTALLER
    -MULTIPLE NEW OPTIONS
    -MUTIPLE KERNELS
    -CAMERA SHUTTER MOD
    -UNCOMPRESSED MMS
    -BLOAT FREE INSTALL
    -NEW OPTIONS
    -PIE CONTROLS
    -GMD CONTROL
    -NEW THEME OPTIONS

STOCK KERNEL
    no overclock (in my opninion for most uses there is no real need)
    currently I feel its the most stable.
    (also want to make sure any issues are not kernel related for now)
    though you may feel free to install any kernel you like.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Information:

FEATURES

>modified for speed
    >modified to save space, and memory
    >very small footprint; excellent for speed and battery life
    >perfect for daily use.
    >massive de-bloat, while adding needed functions and leaving note 3 specific apps
    >Currently 814 mb. - 854mb removed (831 Files, 125 Folders)
    (see attachment for removed file list, and list of files that can still be safely removed)
    >screen set to 320 dpi to increase space and useability (flashable file to return to 480 below)
    >10x7 home screen
    >10x10 app drawer
    >9x dock
    >many new options to allow a personalized experience (or leave off for a stock experience)
    >no nasty yellow sprint boot/shutdown screen
    >custom minin3 boot ani thanks @Kompster
    >all functions intact
    >samsung keyboard
    >all stock note 3 pen functions are included
    >tv remote updated
    >kit kat 4.4 email and exchange
    >stock theme (ability to change yourself with the push of a button)
    >center clock, adjust colors, theme, and much more using built in wanam
    (or leave stock/anywhere in between - the choice is yours by just changing the settings in a menu)
    >4 in 1 reboot menu
    >all current available PlayStore updates (1/1/14)
    >various edits to integrate upcoming system control app
    >various small bug fixes
    >wifi hotspot mod (native wifi tethering enabled)
    >mobile hotspot and mobile data added to quick toggles in notification panel
    (I might eventually add a flashlight toggle as well, but that is a bunch more work)
    >most apps moved to the data partition to allow easy uninstall for those that want it
    >many more small edits to clean up the code
    >various power usage tweaks (timeouts for things, priorities, power saving settings, ect.)
    >various speed tweaks (remove complexity, add lightness)
    >added sprint voicemail and vvm back in
    >option added in camera menu that allows you to turn the shutter sound on/off
    >various camera tweaks (minimal)
    >imported a bunch of pre-set settings
    >changed a bunch of default settings
    >changed permissions
    >allow install of non-PlayStore apps
    >debugging enabled
    >Nova Launcher fix: Nova Launcher will now work properly with modified dpi (nova available in PlayStore)
    >ADW launcher installed by default
    any playstore launcher should work, i will include a stock TW launcher below.
    special thanks to @Kompster for the awesome boot ani he created for MiniN3

INCLUDES:
    >no frills cpu control (a small program to change clock speeds)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.sineo.android.noFrillsCPU&hl=en
    >NATIVE WIFI TETHER HOTSPOT
    >Black one handed background
    >Viper Audio[/B
    >Volume Mod (Increases Maximum Volume {Moderate})
    @nowy57 -- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2470890
    >WANAM XPOSED (pre-installed {you must still go to xposed installer and click download/update})
    @rovo89 -- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
    >LATEST_ADBlocking_HYBRID (hosts file for ad blocking)
    @BSDgeek_Jake -- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1916098
    >Host Editor (hosts file editor for ad blocking)
    >ADW launcher
    >tesla led flashlight
    >Es File explorer
    >Pen Window Manager
    >Multi Window Manager
    >Included modules:
    -Bootmanager(stop apps starting on boot)
    -App settings(per app dpi settings)

apps that come installed in app drawer:
    >adw config
    >action memo
    >app settings
    >boot manager
    >calculator
    >calendar
    >camera
    >chrome
    >clock
    >contacts
    >dropbox
    >email
    >es file explorer
    >gallery
    >gmail
    >google now
    >google settings
    >hosts editor
    >maps
    >messages
    >music
    >mw apps manager
    >no frills cpu
    >pen window
    >phone
    >play store
    >scrapbook
    >settings
    >sketchbook
    >supersu
    >tesla led
    >voice search
    >wanam xposed
    >watchon
    >xposed installer
    >youtube

ADDED BACK IN FROM STOCK FILES (UPDATED IF AVAILABLE):

Camera and Gallery
    Galaxy Gear support with svoice and weather widget deamon
    google now velvet.apk
    chrome chrome.apk
    google email and exchange
    voicemail and vvm
    gmail
    calendar
    dropbox
    maps
    talkback
    music
    s-voice ( with gear)
    voice search
    watchon
    youtube
    sketchbook

ADDED EXTRA APPS:

app settings
    boot manager
    es file
    hosts editor
    mw apps
    pw apps
    no frills cpu
    sketchbook stub
    supersu
    tapatalk
    teslaled
    transparent clock
    viper audio

SCREEN RESOLUTION CHANGES:

wait till you hold it in your hand i bet you will understand what im talking about here.
    this install is a big change and is customized to utilize the larger note 3 device screen.
    imagine if icons were as large as they would be on a normal size device. not oversized.
    now think about how much extra screen you would actually be able to use.
    additional packs will change overall dpi and number of icons per page for anyone that would like it larger.
    (there will be standard 380,480 packages and possibly others)
    edit boot ini for size:
    320 dpi
    edit launcher to accomadate full use:
    10x7 home screen
    10x10 app drawer
    9x dock
    test and edit text sizes as needed:
    small/smallest
    a more computer like experience.
    finally put the full size of your defice to use.

THEME PACKS:

initial colors are mostly black and white with more transparency
    additional packs shortly
    once again there will be a couple of public packs (stock,and others)
    themed inverted apps shortly i keep meaning to finish these and post them.

OTHER ADDITIONS:

app ops
    edit permissions for individual apps.
    under the settings menu at the bottom app opps.

multicolor battery bar
    1px wide at top of screen just enough to look up and see
    provides an excellent out of the way background visual reference
    after a while you never notice but still always know your battery life
    great for quick glances at the battery level
    100% (fully charged plugged)
    99-80% Bright White
    80-60% slight dim
    60-40% greys
    40-20% yellow
    20%-0 RED
    charging white animated
    clear background

show status bar date
    more build prop edits
    circle battery
    two line date
    hide wifi persistant noti
    hide smartstay icon from bar
    hide nfc icon
    8 tiles for quicksettings
    themed
    gaps removed
    panel collapse after toggle
    hide some labels (carrier ect)
    hide battery full notifications
    hide wireless chargin noti
    does not turn on screen when unplugged
    disable loud volume warning
    skip tracks with volume key longpress when screen off
    auto expanded volume panel
    hide headset apps recommendations
    disabled volume control sound when changing volume
    4 way reboot
    wifi ap max 10 clients
    enabled keyboard symbols
    enabled upside down rotation (great while plugged in)
    enable camera during call
    disable increasing ringer rings start at full volume
    raise sms recipient limit from 10 - 999
    raise mms recipient limit from 10 - 999
    sms sent time details
    edit auto brightness settings adjustable +- 5 on the fly
    notification drop down panel cleaned
    varios theme elements
    developer options unlocked
    allow non market app install by default
    some pre-installed apps have been given root access to function no need to click each one
    wanam now comes turned on also.
    camera voice commands again
    notifications should be better

the kinds of things removed:
    >allshare cast player (other all share features work)
    >ant
    >shealth
    >knox
    >sprint connection manager
    >all samsung apps except keyboard (check the removed files for more)
    >nearby devices (may work)
    >screen mirroring (may work)
    >useless files and clutter, ect.
    (will probably include a removed files zip at some point but for now,
    you could get freezas deodex mj4 and add files back from that.also see below for installable zips)

XDA:DevDB Information
    MAXIMUS, ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    mjcollum, nala_
    ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 5.8
    Stable Release Date: 2014-02-10
    Current Beta Version: 5.9
    Beta Release Date: 2014-01-04

Created 2013-12-31
    Last Updated 2014-10-21

If you like my work please consider buying me a beer by clicking the "DONATE" link below:
    Please be sure to include your xda username if you make a donation so that we are able to add you to the contributor list.

***DONATE***

Special Thanks To the Contributers who help justify the time spent doing all of this to the girlfriend:

MiniN3 Day One Contributor List:
    @micmars @spyke24 @neonflx @Tabs2006 @stashu11 @seVIIn7 @tgrrb5 @alexv59 @TrofeoSC @rslawson @duytienle @jconway1968 @quantumtransfer @lopies @ktron2g @lsvtec4dr @kingfisher @sgthwjack @syoumans54 @zdragon @mhutton @oxmis @Poetik @WeSiDe @geno_1 @TeCKNeiC @tdmodcon @milton007 @jdebutts @aglreg @nolimit06 @nayers1981 @Kompster

MiniN3;MAXIMUS Contributor List:
    @micmars @spyke24 @neonflx @TrofeoSC @Tabs2006 @stashu11 @sgthwjack @weightlifter63 @seVIIn7 @tgrrb5 @alexv59 @Uamore6 @rslawson @duytienle @althorium @ycats @jconway1968 @quantumtransfer @lopies @ktron2g @lsvtec4dr @kingfisher @Volknochi @syoumans54 @CollinsB @ImEVO @mmaccon @zdragon @mhutton @oxmis @Poetik @WeSiDe @geno_1 @TeCKNeiC @tdmodcon @milton007 @jdebutts @twe90kid @Goddly @aglreg @eurominican @jp.26 @nolimit06 @nayers1981 @Kompster

If you'd like another way to support the MiniN3;MAXIMUS project, you can also use the code below in your signature: (remove the spaces)

[ URL ="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2519647"][ img ]http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b611/nala_/Development%20images/MiniN3LensflareSupporterSignature3_zpsbbae38f2.png[/ img ][/ URL ]

MiniN3 Wallpaper:
    https://files.secureserver.net/0sc5ISkYUedvIU

MiniN3 Lockscreen:
    https://files.secureserver.net/0sEzRnjWAvSne2

---------------------------------------------------------------------​

Great inclusion to our ROMs section. Keep up the good work!

Just dl and installed. Half the size. Half the wait. Installed nice and smooth. Running Freeza's kernel. Hot spot works. Me likey...

I have to say that i'm very please with this rom, i'm more for functionality and the minimalistics approach of this rom is the right one

thanks

You just keep on being awesome! Loving the minimalist approach. I have tried all the ROMS that are for Sprint and while they all are great and have their perks, this one is my new daily driver.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

This ROM is f'n Awesome brother ... Thank you!!!

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Dude I love this rom it's so smooth and tons of leftover ram . Keep up the good work .

TESTING GROUP (v5.8 - AVAILABLE!!)
    TESTING GROUP (v5.9 - in progress!!)

5.8 IS NOW IN THE TEST FOLDER.
    new install instructions..

wipe data / factory reset.

install part 1
    boot to system
    install part 2
    fix permissions
    boot to system
    done.

-installer tweaks and cleanup
    -minor code clean-up for install process in general
    - set up install 2 with defaults
    - added change only option to change settings
    -fix dpi
    -added dpi only option
    -added theme options
    NEW in 5.7
    :fixed dropbox
    :fixed xbmc
    :fixed firefox
    -added ad blocking hosts choices
    -added extra sounds back as option
    -added some modules back
    Bugfix:power off charge
    bugfix/improvement other dpi mods.
    bugfix:attempted facebook calendar fix
    added kernel choice to menu 2 also so easier to change without wiping system
    also turned off all options by default. (must select things you want, makes change options easier)
    add modules back
    -kdd google keyboard dictionary delete allows delete of words from the built in dictionary
    -perfont per app fonts
    -shortkey shorten keyboard press delay
    -chrometab opens new links in a seperate tab in chrome
    -smstime shows more sms time details
    -youhdmi youtube fullscreen hdmi
    apps
    portal portal window*
    -AROMA INSTALLER
    -MULTIPLE NEW OPTIONS
    -MUTIPLE KERNELS
    -CAMERA SHUTTER MOD
    -UNCOMPRESSED MMS
    -BLOAT FREE INSTALL
    -NEW OPTIONS
    -PIE CONTROLS
    -GMD CONTROL
    -NEW THEME OPTIONS

CONTRIBUTORS TAKE NOTICE.​

Apparently issue was taken with how we were running the thread.
    In an attempt to keep us in the rules the following changes were made.

Even though all users were getting updates as I thought they were stable. We are not allowed to have anything that looks like your paying to get extra features.

Some issues were also taken with the donation wording.

Until we decide a final solution. This is what will happen for the immediate future.....

ALL CONTRIBUTORS have been moved to the "test group"
    For you guys nothing really changes.
    The folder your using stays the same though the label will change from contributor folder to test folder.

New additions to the test group will be at my discretion only. Anyone may contact me by PM or email and ask for a slot. I can accept or deny them at will.

From time to time I will invite users from the thread who have shown a commitment to the rom.
    I will also invite those who contribute something useful to the rom. (If they have work in it they should have access at all points)

The test group will then continue the same job as the contributor group was doing previously. Really for this part it's just a name change. As things are deemed stable (by me again no one else gets a say here) they will be released to everyone.

I'm not sure how else this will effect the future of this rom on xda. Though I will be maintaining development for my own use anyway.

So for the moment. As far as you guys are concerned. No real changes.

If anyone would like details you may contact me privately.
    I will only discuss this here in general terms just so there is no possible future issue.
    @mjcollum, I hope all is well with you. There are a lot of people here who would love to see your take on KitKat. You definitely have some skills bro, if you don't come back, at least know that you built one hell of a bad ass ROM for JB and you will be missed. Again, wishing you well brother.

Hey guys! Mike has been working on some things, slowly but surely. We've just been busy with our life and he hasn't had the chance to even get on here and check the thread. We've been talkin about getting things back up and running soon though, so for those of you that still love this rom, hang tight! MJ will be back :)

Hoping everything is well!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    DOWNLOADS

>VERSION 5.8 DOWNLOAD --
    5.8 is a full package. (no need for prev versions)
    > MININ3.MAXIMUS download!
    > MININ3.MAXIMUS download!(ALTERNATE)

**THANKS @micmars FOR THE FILEHOSTING!!!**

FLASHABLE ZIPS:
    flash these in twrp as usual.*
    THESE ARE NOW INCLUDED AS OPTIONS IN 5.8 and beyond*
    (or extract and copy over with file explorer / adb)

>Polaris Office full install -- https://files.secureserver.net/0srMObNb2rHsGf (30mb)
    >Snote3 -- https://files.secureserver.net/0skjXQ0Bd67f2C (35.8mb)
    >Stock Fonts -- https://files.secureserver.net/0s5ijOrzny2Zky (3mb)
    >Ringers.Alarms.sounds -- https://files.secureserver.net/0sYwjdL9Pg1ub1(17mb)
    >Stock Kernel -- https://files.secureserver.net/0sf4C51zKECUwN

THEMES
    >STOCK THEME.OPTION1. THIS FILE WILL REVERT THE DARK BLACK INVERSION -- https://files.secureserver.net/0sb8EFI0HnE317
    >STOCK THEME.OPTION2.THIS FILE WILL REVERT TO A COMPLETE STOCK THEME -- https://files.secureserver.net/0sgg5wUqdFBnGj (except dialer, see below)

>STOCK DIALER and CONTACTS -- https://files.secureserver.net/0skjetWAAeKuW5 (30mb)

>STOCK TWLAUNCHER (may need 480 dpi) -- https://files.secureserver.net/0sKb8hYQH96rng
    (TWLAUNCHER OPTION B, probably a better option than stock)
    see this thread for MODIFIED touchwiz launchers (more icons per page, no my magazine)

THanks @bri315317
    MODIFIED TW LAUNCHERS

NEED THINGS LARGER???
    THESE PACKS WILL CHANGE THE SIZE OF EVERYTHING ON YOUR PHONE

the dpi is currently set to 320 dpi, 480 is stock, 380 is a good compromise.
    >380 DPI PACK (changes layout also) -- https://files.secureserver.net/0sLdNkrFEfUeqI
    >480 DPI PACK (changes layout also) -- https://files.secureserver.net/0sEaYxMKmThRUP

Want something that looks a little different?
    SUPPORTED 3rd PARTY THEMES
    (these are themes by other members that i have personally tested and can confirm working)

BLACK CHROME
    Thanks @cerj for his awesome work and letting us use it also.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2602700