Or Continue to Thread: [Q] Samsung Tab 3 Screen Issue…
Find Your Device:
13th March 2014, 09:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

23 posts
First of all, I deeply apologize if this kind of issue has been brought up before. But right now I'm in such a nervous wreck that I can barely search for similar topics for help.

Here is what happened. I tried to root my Android Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. 7 because I heard of all the good stories and satisfaction behind it. Shame on me, I really shouldn't have tried to do something like that when I have no experience with that type of stuff. So after following the instructions, I rooted my device. Then when I turned it back on, the first thing I noticed was:

- The startup had the Samsung logo on it, but there was no ''animation"
- The screen became VERY dim
- The colors were all strange
- There was slight flickering of the screen

I then went here because reportedly that will solve the screen issue, but after downloading the recovery file through zip, nothing's changed. I realized that you also need to download the RocketTab3.1.zip, but at this point, I'm so distraught over what's happened to my tablet that all I want is to unroot, and go back to the bright screen, and the way it was, even if it means that all my saved information will be erased.

I even tried to go to settings - reset to factory settings. All my saved info is gone (which at this point, I don't even care), and the tablet is just like how it was when I first received it - except it STILL has the screen problems.

Can someone please, please, help me? If I can get my tablet back to the condition is was before, I'm never going to try to root again. It's just not worth the anxiety I'm feeling right now..