I'm about to preorder the Z2, but there are some things that I need to know before doing it:
1.Has sony had problems with too cold (blue)/ too warm (yellow) screens?
2. The holes on the left side are for a charging dock, that I know but I don't i'll ever use it, does the phone come with a flap to cover it?
3. Do Z/Z1 have been known to shatter easily? I've always thought having a glass back is a terrible idea, and after havinf the Nexus 4 I promised myself I wouldn't buy a phone with a glass back again, I was always so paranoid, it wasn't fun, I still see Iphones 4/4s and nexus 4 with cracked backs
, I know the Z phones used to come with a screen protector out of the box, but I'm interested in the stories of people who took it off, since the new Z2 does not come with this protector anymore.
4. Can you get rid of that ugly bar with icons when you multitask to put some kind of widgets on the homescreen?
5. Is it true that the corners have been softened? They look identical to me on pictures
6. how long did it take developers to unlock the Z/Z1 bootloader? I'm not planning on flashing roms ever again, but I like having root and couldn't have an android phone without xposed
7.Why was the battery life just ok with the z1? It has a 3000 mah but the LG G2 for example lasted quite a bit more with the same battery capacity and so did the Note 3 with a considerably bigger screen
8. No hope for a 32 gb version?
9: Does the phone have qualcom's quickcharge 2.0 like the G2? The LG G2 battery charges in under 2 hours! The Z1 doesn't have it, it takes the phone 3 hours to go from 0% to 100%