Or Continue to Thread: [Q] Verizon Nexus constantly r…
Find Your Device:
15th March 2014, 11:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 222

500 posts
More
I was given this Nexus to attempt to fix because it constantly reboots almost as soon as the lockscreen appears. I have tried a factory reset through the recovery and flashing a stock image using the Android Toolkit but the phone still just auto reboots shortly after starting. I am assuming it is having hardware failure somehow? I had no way to check the build number since I cannot access it fast enough and the device did not have USB debugging enabled so I just flashed each stock image I saw for the Verizon Toro with bootloader PRIMELC03 and so far I have not had any luck. The gallery force closes as soon as the system boots but then it will restart right after.

e: At the moment I am going to accept this as some type of hardware failure due to if I do not attempt to interact with the phone it will stay on the phone setup screen but as soon as I touch the screen it'll re-notify me of the Camera and/or Gallery crashing then restart.

ee: The phone has not rebooted for going on 30 minutes since removing the camera and software I'm going to assume that was the cause of the rebooting.
Last edited by xBkKx; 15th March 2014 at 05:45 PM.