Or Continue to Thread: [HELP] Battery bug (?) / 3G Wi…
Find Your Device:
16th March 2014, 09:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

61 posts
Hi Guys,

I have 2 big problems with my xperia z, first of all I will put some information about my rom / radio and kernel.

Model: C6603 (Dh)
Android 4.3
Baseband: 9x15A-ACEFWMAZQ-30110089-54
Kernel: 3.4.0-ge09aff8 BuildUser@BuildHost#1 Wed Jan 15 17:28:36 2014
Build number: 10.4.1.B.0.101

I have the following 2 problems:
First of all the battery, I recharge it at 100%, everything normal this far, the battery is draining at normal speed, after 8-10 hours its going to 60%-70%, nothing wrong here. But arround 60% - 40% my phone just turns off, and wont turn on anymore. When I put the charger it the phone will turn on again like normal, when its loaded the battery says 40-60%, when I unplug the charger it will turn off again, not a normal shutdown, but a hard shutdown. I have deleted the batterystats.bin file but that does not seem to work, any idear on this problem?

The second problem I have is my 3G. I have Telfort (Dutch provider) who is on a KPN network, so for my 3g to work I have to turn on roaming, no problem there. The roaming seems to work. The problem is when I'm on WiFi everything is normal, but when I leave the WiFi network most of the time my 3G wont work fully. Little things like whatsapp (text work, but images wont download) and hangouts work, but Chrome wont load any pages and Facebook wont load up for example. I have to turn of mobile trafic and turn it on again and hope it will work, some times it does work, and some times I have to do that 2-3 times before it will work. Any idear on how to solve this issue?

Thnx in advance, and sorry for the noobish problems.