Arrow [TOOL] LG CSMG Tool v1.0.23 - 31/03/2014 - Get device info and F/W from LG servers!

LG CSMG Tool v1.0

• Query LG CSMG servers based on IMEI to get device specific information and latest firmware link.
  • Send query based on Phone Model and Region Suffix get additional device info and USB driver link.
  • Send query based on Phone Model and MSN to get additional device info such as IMEI / ESN etc.
  • View query response from server in a clean and formatted way with only relevant info included.
  • View query response from server as original XML text if you want all of the info from a response.

System Requirements:
---------------------------------
Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 with .NET Framework v4.0 installed!

Changes / Improvements:
--------------------------------------

LG CSMG Tool v1.0.23
--------------------------
- Added multithreading support to prevent UI from freezing.

LG CSMG Tool v1.0.21
- Added support for MSN query to obtain IMEI / ESN and other useful info.
- Changed UI layout to accommodate more options.
- Added error checking to detect internet connection when submitting query.
- Fixed a few coding and display bugs.

LG CSMG Tool v1.0.13
- Added history support for IMEI query. IMEIs will be saved with AES 128bit encryption to phone.bin and read on startup.
- Added Auto populate Suffix query fields after successful query of IMEI.
- Changed response window to support rich text format.
- Added XML syntax formatting to make XML response easier to read.
- Added support for firmware URL hyperlinks. You can now click them to launch in web browser from within the application.
- Fixed some coding errors and application bugs.

LG CSMG Tool v1.0
----------------------
- Initial Release.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CSMGTool1.jpg
Views:	1820
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	2633897   Click image for larger version

Name:	CSMGTool2.jpg
Views:	1401
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	2633898  
Attached Files
File Type: zip LG CSMG Tool_v1.0.23_Release.zip - [Click for QR Code] (91.2 KB, 1055 views)
My Applications

EFS Professional v2.1.73 (With Qualcomm NV Tools and PIT Magic) - For All Android Devices

LG CSMG Tool v1.0.21 - For LG Mobile Server Queries and Firmware Checking

PIT Magic v1.3.10 - Samsung PIT Creator, Editor and Analyzer

Odin ROM Package Builder v1.3 - Complete Pre-Root and Repack Utilities for Linux

Samsung Quick Root v1.7.10 And HTC Quick Root v1.1.13 - All In One Root / Unroot Solutions
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my hard work, please buy me a coffee and a pack of nappies for my little daughter!