Hi folks.. This is a project template I have created for helping my themer friends on xda . I have made a simple interface but with almost every possible features that a decent icon pack must have. The template supports from Android 2.3 to 4.4.2
This template is for making the apk only . For a tutorial on how to make icon pack, please refer to Note : this guide of my good friend and tutor @ iamareebjamal. Follow only step 5 and 6 because the rest is already done in this template .
Whats Included :
1. Dedicated in app launcher selector .
2. Icon request tool based on Tung91 's source files. Thanks to @ vanessaem for
providing me with those. Now no need to install a different app.
3. Wallpaper support.
4. Go launcher and next launcher support.
Lets get started:
Files you need:
1. My Template HERE
2. Action Bar Sherlock (ABS) HERE
Setting Up The Project:
1. Download both the files and extract on your desktop.
2. Open up eclipse and import actionbarsherlock as library.
For doing so, go to File-> Import-> Existing Android Code Into Workspace->(browse to the place you extracted ABS and click ok.
3. Right click to the imported file, go to properties and select ->Android and select "Is Library" And click apply. Refer to the image for more details.
4.Import the template. Now right click and go to Properties->Android->Add and select ABS from the list and click Apply.
Voila!! You are done with importing the project. Now lets dig in for some more features.
Changing the path name:
Changing email id so that you receive mail for icon request:
Changing path name inside LauncherActivity.java:
Adding more wallpaper:
Exporting the app:
Galaxy Y (2.3.6 )
Moto G ( 4.4.2 )
Note II (4.3 )
Team GFX Bandits
Download and Try Sample App from Google Play
Last edited by Blaze; 20th March 2014 at