19th March 2014, 10:33 AM
(Last edited by Markox89; 29th June 2014 at 01:54 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3459
Join Date: Feb 2009
DONATE TO ME
Disclaimer (read it before installing the ROM for the first time):
Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!
You are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh.
Regarding the compatibility with mods or apps, these builds are as compatibile as official CyanogenMod nightly builds.
Installing CyanogenMod 11 on your Galaxy Tab 2:
How to post Bug Reports (comply these requisites is mandatory, otherwise your report won't be considered):
- Use the newly added Bug Reports tab;
- I always test my builds before releasing them and use the latest build as daily ROM for my devices: do not claim it doesn't boot or it gives you force close loops (if this is your case it's either a corrupted download or your phone needs a full wipe);
- Clearly state which build are you using (for reporting a bug it needs to be the latest);
- Clearly state that you're using the kernel that comes with the build and not a modded one (if you're experiencing issues using a modded kernel, you should refer to the kernel's developer thread);
- Clearly state which mods are you using (e.g. Xposed Framework): try to remove the mod and see if the bug is still there;
- Clearly state which runtime are you using (e.g. Dalvik or ART); if you're using ART try to switch to Dalvik and see if the bug is still there;
- In addition before posting bug reports, test if your bug is also present in the same day's official CyanogenMod nightly; if it is present there, wait until the CyanogenMod Team fixes it or report directly to them;
- As a small courtesy, please don't report bugs that can easily be fixed with well known patches (e.g. CWM zips).