Find Your Device:
22nd March 2014, 08:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Outside of Chicago
Thanks Meter: 3,841

9,245 posts
Donate to Me
More
We've all had issues with the play store over the years, but this one has me stumped.
Rooted phone, but that's all

everything was fine for almost a month, but a few days ago, i noticed I was no longer able to connect to the play store.
I did all the "normal" things, cleared caches/data from play store, google framework, uninstalled my gmail account and re-installed it, downgraded play store, upgraded play store, tried the hosts file trick, even did a factory reset, and still no play store connection.
Even called Tmobile tech support, and got to the tier 2 folks, and they couldn't get it to work either, so they are sending a new phone tuesday.
Until then, I want to keep on trying to get this to work; I haven't unrooted with Supersu yet, figuring that rooting had nothing to do with this, since it worked fine for a month, rooted, but does anyone else have any suggestions?
Its weird; when I open the play store app, and type something into the search box, it will actually take me to the page where that app is, but when I try to download/install it, I get the dreaded error 927; when I back out, and just try to open the play store app, It doesnt connect at all.
When I try to send files to my phone from my computer, it shows "my apps", but when I try to send them to my phone, I get an error on my phone saying "failed to install" app..

Any thing else I might have not tried with this?

Thanks!