I've read as much as I can and I just need a little more help. I want to be able to root my T-Mobile Galaxy S3, SGH-T999.
1. Is there any other way to pull files from /data/data without rooting?
2. Can I just do a simple root and then later root with CWM or TWRP using another option?
3. I thought rooted was rooted, what is the need for "insecure boot"? Is that the only way to get a file image backup of my partitions?
4. None of the rooting options in the Skipsoft Android Toolkit wipe the device, correct?
5. Is the only way to be able to "recover" back to stock by installing a "custom recovery"?
All of the options include "custom recovery". What if I just want to root the device and install a custom recovery later? Or it custom recovery included in all the options so I can get back to stock if I mess up? Thanks!