Many of the users use ES file explorer as file manager its just not a file manager it can do as well as has many tools.
Many of the users might know this technique. Some of them don't so just thought of sharing this technique.
This technique/tool was suggested from a friend. I m just sharing.
This technique can only be used in ES file explorer version 3 and above
This technique uses wifi hotspot and wi-fi. Its more faster than bluetooth you can even send 500 mb of files easily
It works even in unrooted phones.
ES file explorer in both phones.
Wi-fi hotspot and wi fi working.
As you know as there are two phones so one is receiver another is sender.
So in order to send a file to receiver the receiver has to create a hot spot
1.Open ES file explorer
2. Scroll to tools.(You can get it by tapping on options button right side of your home button)
3 Tap on it.
4. Scroll down you will see net manger.
5. Tap on it
6. Tap on Create a hotspot network
7. Hot spot will be created named(ex: ES_5614) and password for that will be displayed.
8. Done from receiver side
1. Open ES file explorer.
2. Select the file my long pressing on it.
3. Tap on more.
4. You will see a option of send tap on it.
5. Then you will see a page of create a hotspot network & Join a network.
6. As you are the sender you have to tap on join a network
7. It will find the name of the hotspot(ex. ES_5614) tap on it and enter the password.
8. It will now join. You can see in the status bar.
9. It will go back to previous page.
10. Now again tap on send.
11. You will see the name of the phone.
12. Tap on it.
13. Receiver will get a notification. Select the folder and select ok.
14. File transfer will start.
For sender to be receiver follow the steps for receiver and vice versa.
You have successfully send a huge file at fast speed without the need of bluetooth.
Last edited by shubhojit89; 25th March 2014 at 12:09 PM.
Reason: Added Screenshots