After days of looking for a solution to the problem of every 2011 device I've finally managed to do it!
Many of you wanna enable ART functionnality in 4.4.2 because the device start "flying" with such a pill. So I've managed to modify the Int2Ext v2 script to run it lagless and conserving initial performance.
1. You have to make an EXT partition (I've got an EXT4 1 GB partition)
2. Flash the script
BEFORE the first boot (like any other package such as gapps).
3. (Optionnal) Reboot once, and enable ART in developement menu.
What it does exactly?
1. Increase the readahead cache for your sd to 4096 kb
2. Transfers /data/app & /data/app-private to the ext partition of the SD
3. Everything that a CronMod-INT2EXT script
All credits goes to the creator of the original script. Ive simply deleted a line inside
You're welcome for testing.
Small FAQ & corrected verision to avoid signal loss:
Originally Posted by nos1609
1. Tested in couple with Vanir/Carbon - unstable under ART, Dalvik recommanded
Tested on PAC working like a charm on both ART & Dalvik
2. To avoid reboots / FCs try flashing ART compatible gapps
3. About the "internal memory waste" Guys, please check the description of what the script is doing and what folders are moved onto EXT-partition. If everything would so simle as that, even ART mode couldn't overcome the laggynes and the lack of performance after moving everything to sdcard. The script is moving ONLY APKs to the EXT-partition. Dalvik, libs etc remains on the 470 Mb NAND to conserve initial performance. But enen that amount of free space is not enough to run ART experience at it full potential. because of very large dalvik-cache size.
4. EXT partition. Just google, XDA contains tons of manuals and tools to create one. If you'd like to simply try ART 512 MB one will be enough, you'll reach the internal NAND limitation. If you want using it in normal mode you can make the partition as large as you like.
5. Concerning the loss of signal, I think there are some lack of time for the device itself to get the new location of the files, so try this new package.
UPDATE: Working fix for signal loss