Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyw2100 View Post
I've used PhoneAlarm from PocketMax since 2007 and LightFlow for years as well, and was always able to get one or the other to control the LED on whatever phone I was using. But I have messed around with both apps on my new HTC One M8, and can't get either one to function properly.

I think I've really only seen the phone's LED generate two colors--green and amber. Is it possible those are the only two colors it is capable of? I find that hard to believe.

I see warnings and special modes and things in the LightFlow configuration options for HTC phones, indicating that HTC phones are different, but nothing I try gets me any other colors.

I'd settle for being able to have just a few different colors for missed calls, missed texts,, etc.

Anyone know of a way to get either of the apps above controlling the LEDs, or have a different app that --IS-- working to control the LEDs with this phone?

Thanks!
Not sure if you're talking about front LED's or rear flash LED's but I have FlashMe working on my M8.
Verizon Wireless HTC One M8 - Rooted/S-Off
Firmware/Recovery/ROM: 1.55.605.2, TWRP, BoneStock 1.3
Asus Transformer TF300T - Rooted/unlocked
Firmware/Recovery/ROM: 10.6.1.27.5; TWRP; CROMI-X
Nexus 7 FHD (2013) - Rooted/locked - KitKat KTU84L (v4.4.3)
Chromecast - Rooted
Firmware/ROM:: FlashCast; Eureka ROM
Retired devices: HTC Rezound; Nexus 7 (2012); HTC Droid Incredible; Arnova 10 G2