[Kernel][23-12-2014]halaszk-UNIVERSAL5420

Search This thread

pakalrtb

Jan 23, 2010
Roatan - Bay Islands
Running v15 paired with dr ketan latest build.
Despite everyone saying that the kernel is battery smooth I find its screen transitions a lot less smooth than the stock kernel. And I switched from stock to this kernel several time just to be sure that it was not a placebo effect.
What synapse settings should I play with (if any) to optimize the transitions smoothness?
Besides this, this kernel is awesome and I love those tons of settings available.

Reactions: ghalib87

ghalib87

Jan 16, 2014
Running v15 paired with dr ketan latest build.
Despite everyone saying that the kernel is battery smooth I find its screen transitions a lot less smooth than the stock kernel. And I switched from stock to this kernel several time just to be sure that it was not a placebo effect.
What synapse settings should I play with (if any) to optimize the transitions smoothness?
Besides this, this kernel is awesome and I love those tons of settings available.

Brother....try big cores - 25 mv and small cores -50 mv...I have been using this kernel from last 2 months and from my perspective this is the best settings...
Take care

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Brother I will share the link once I get the permission from halaszk brother.
Or you can ask him for the download link.
He has ported aphilz recovery for note 3 n900 and I think it wont be right to share without his permission. I hope u will understand .
Thanks

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

How to install this recovery without PC?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

U can install it just flashing through cmw recovery.
Take care

pakalrtb

Jan 23, 2010
Roatan - Bay Islands
Brother....try big cores - 25 mv and small cores -50 mv...I have been using this kernel from last 2 months and from my perspective this is the best settings...
Take care

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Sorry I was not clear in my message. I am not trying to optmize the battery performance. I mistyped "battery smooth" but I wanted to write "buttery smooth". What I am trying to say is that flipping pages left and right or scrolling up/down is not very smooth. I even feel a little bit of lagginess in response time. This is what I am trying to improve

ghalib87

Jan 16, 2014
Take care

Sorry I was not clear in my message. I am not trying to optmize the battery performance. I mistyped "battery smooth" but I wanted to write "buttery smooth". What I am trying to say is that flipping pages left and right or scrolling up/down is not very smooth. I even feel a little bit of lagginess in response time. This is what I am trying to improve

I havent faced any kind of lag yet...not even while um scrolling up and down with synapse default settings and also for custom settings.there must have been some other issues I guess.
Take care

Fishawy

Mar 26, 2010
Melbourne
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Brother I will share the link once I get the permission from halaszk brother.
Or you can ask him for the download link.
He has ported aphilz recovery for note 3 n900 and I think it wont be right to share without his permission. I hope u will understand .
Thanks

@halaszk88 Can we please have your feedback on this? Either with a link or an ETA. :)

cooldoc007

Apr 7, 2011
hmmm.. tested again latest version running antutu couple more times..this time with stock kernel settings.. again the screen went off and unresponsive.. but this doesnt happen always.. seems random..:confused:

halaszk88

Account currently disabled
Oct 20, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
New Version update:
Kernel V0.16-IKCS-CLUSTER

• Ported more notification LED control code from plasma Galaxy Note 2 kernel, see synapse for it. (fully RGB LED controls, white balance for it, etc..
  • Added About and Action TAB for Synapse, you can check installed and newer version from it. Under the Action TAB: make and restore fully Synapse backup etc. Easy mount phone partitions from this section
  • Permanent filesystem TRIM (DATA, SYSTEM, CACHE)
  • Added F2FS partition support for ramdisk. I make a recovery for management it about next 2-3 month. I testing on my phone, and works perfectly and smoothly (I convert SYSTEM and CACHE partition from EXT4 to F2FS)
  • I ported Philz Touch recovery, see kernel download page and use it if you like this.
  • It looks for a long time this is the last release Next release due in 2-3 months

Download at first post.!

iba21

Jul 1, 2010
Venice
New Version update:

• Ported more notification LED control code from plasma Galaxy Note 2 kernel, see synapse for it. (fully RGB LED controls, white balance for it, etc..
  • Added About and Action TAB for Synapse, you can check installed and newer version from it. Under the Action TAB: make and restore fully Synapse backup etc. Easy mount phone partitions from this section
  • Added F2FS partition support for ramdisk. I make a recovery for management it about next 2-3 month. I testing on my phone, and works perfectly and smoothly (I convert SYSTEM and CACHE partition from EXT4 to F2FS)
  • I ported Philz Touch recovery, see kernel download page and use it if you like this.
  • It looks for a long time this is the last release Next release due in 2-3 months

Download at first post.!

I hope next release with hmp :D

P30SiNa

Feb 22, 2012
Tehran
nourian.info
Great job mate. I love your Kernel. and this is the only kernel for our phone. I remember once you said you're going to stop working on this kernel.
I hope you changed your mine because we have no one to make a kernel.
Keep up the good work and I hope we will see HMP soon on our Note 3. ;)

Er. Aditya

Feb 28, 2014
BraveFort
New Version update:

Download at first post.!

thankyou such grand master... you simply are a gem...thankyou so so much for your hard work.... and your work is so so great we can wait for the next release :D

ghalib87

Jan 16, 2014
New Version update:

Download at first post.!

In one word outstanding. ...best one ever...just flashed it ...will update soon...hail halaszk...

ahwaztaxi

Nov 17, 2006
ahwaz
What is this message that I get after every flashing of the kernel ?

Updating partitions
Error
cant mount usbstorage

Razor29

Dec 7, 2012
my phone runs rather hot. I got it on 45c on very basic use like taptalk is open. I'm on default clock and uv25 big core uv50 little core if I am gaming or watching high resolution movie on plex I can get to 60-70c on average at first and 85-90c+ after a while. using antutu I get a 100% black screen, need to take out the battery freeze and sometimes a reboot and rarely it follows through. but this has been like this for me on all your latest kernels and on every rom on the forum. last thing boot up temp is usually around 70c and gets nearly to 80c then drops to the "idle on screen" 40 to 45

I am wondering including in depth or just basic configurations of the kernel that would optimize it for smooth gaming without leaving it more unstable. and what conf can be still rather gaming and performance friendly but less prone to high temperature?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Shamms

Dec 13, 2006
Hyderabad
Hi,

After flashing new v16 kernel I am observing slowness in performance. My Antutu Benchamark has also come down to 25000 odd from 33000, the only difference is that I have uv'd the big cores by -25 and small by -50.

Top Liked Posts