~Hello Members! About this guide:
Hello newbies . Follow this guide to get better solutions for your problems. New comers please read this guide properly and follow it correctly.
Search before you post. Didn't find any solution, feel free to ask your questions. You will have all your answers!
Follow this points:
- Include the [Q] or [QUESTION] before the title.
- Include a Title which explains your problem in short/explains the content in the post.
- Mention your Phone details if you are asking a specific question about a device
Mention Phone Model number, Software version(Android Version), etc.
- Explain your problem in short and clear. Remember the one who is trying to solve your Problem/Reading your post doesn't know what is your problem exactly until you explain it correctly and You will get fast response if your post is short and clear.
- Use Pictures, if that may help to explain you problem.
- Use pleasing words like "Thanks in Advance" and "Thanks for helping" in your post.
- Always be kind and have patience till the helper finds solution for you.
- Always use "Replay" button for the answers/post from the helper.
- Always Use "Thanks button" if you get any information or solution for your problem.
- Got your solution. Now Edit the thread title and change the prefix of the thread as "[Resolved]."
Please post a replay if you find this thread useful.
Don't forget the thanks button and rate this thread.
Last edited by SadEff; 8th April 2014 at 12:20 PM.