OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Kenilworth, Coventry
Thanks Meter: 13,127

11,639 posts
Donate to Me
More
Angry How to Upgrade!
HOW TO FLASH
Make sure you have prepared by copying the ROM zip file to your internal SD Card or external SD Card first.

Please Unlock using the Asus Unlock Tool first found here.
Note installing and running this app will wipe your device and void your warranty.

You can flash CWM 6.0.4.7 using the instructions here.
Direct File Link is here.

To flash a recovery you need to have the fastboot.exe file and cwm recovery.img file in the same folder.
Right click + shift on the folder they are in and choose open command prompt here

Boot into the Bootloader by either booting with the Power and Volume Down Buttons held down until you get the 3 icons or by typing the following into the command prompt.

Code:
adb reboot bootloader
Then type the following commands to flash the recovery image:

Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot reboot-bootloader
Start the recovery by making sure the RCK icon is highlighted (use volume down to move) and push volume up to select.
If you need to move to the latest bootloader then manually install the 10.26.1.18 firmware from the Asus website.

In recovery choose install zip - install zip from /sdcard and maneuver to the folder you put the rom.zip (vol up and down) and select it using power button.

The AROMA installer will start - as we have no touch screen drivers in CWM yet you will have to use VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN to navigate and POWER to select. Choose as many options as you require ;)

Finally reboot when finished. :)

DEODEX VERSION DOWNLOADS

CROMBi-kk 20140714 DEODEX Full Mirror 1

CROMBi-kk 20140714 DEODEX Full Mirror 2

MD5 Sum: 3a72d94e40b98a6ef63ad63298e8e795

Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars
Care to support the development of this and future ROMS? Please click the Donate to Me button on the left side of the screen under my user name
Last edited by sbdags; 14th July 2014 at 09:06 AM. Reason: 20140714 Released!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to sbdags For This Useful Post: [ View ]