1st April 2014, 08:27 AM
Thanks Meter 38220
Join Date: Jul 2010
[ proof ]
[ how to root ]
[ installing busybox ]
- once you have flashed the kernel from the 1st post
- download the latest SuperSU update.zip from: http://download.chainfire.eu/supersu
- save it on sdcard of device
- reboot into recovery
- flash the supersu update.zip
- reboot from recovery into OS
- you should now get proper root access!
- it is highly recommended to install busybox after rooting!
- just go to andorid play store and download the busybox installer.
- once the installer is downloaded, install busybox in /system/xbin
- reboot device after install and thats it!
Like my work? Please consider donating via PayPal
Creator of DooMKernel making those Snapdragons fly higher and faster
Android Devices I use : Sony Xperia Z2, Z1, Z Ultra GPe, Z, SP, T
Contributions : Generic Android / Xperia X10 / Xperia 2011 devices / Samsung Galaxy S2 / Huawei Ideos X6 / Samsung Galaxy SCL (i9003) / HTC Flyer / Kindle Fire / HTC JetStream / Xperia P, Sola, U / HTC One X / Xperia S / Xperia T, V, TX / Xperia Z, ZL, Tablet Z / Xperia SP / Xperia Z1 / Xperia Z Ultra & ZU GPe / Xperia Z1 Compact / Xperia Z2, Z2 Tablet / Xperia T2 Ultra / Xperia M2
My Apps on Google Play Store | Follow me on Twitter!