(REQUEST) Porting 4.4 samsung ROM

Search This thread

antimo84c

Nov 2, 2013
Can somebody port the 4.4 kitkat samsung release from s4, s4 mini, s5 mini or other for galaxy s3?
Thanks.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

whlzibos

Dec 30, 2010
london
Can somebody port the 4.4 kitkat samsung release from s4, s4 mini, s5 mini or other for galaxy s3?
Thanks.

You cant request in the developer section... I suggest u move to the Q&A section. And i dont think its possible yet and i doubt samsung will officially announce 4.4 for the s3

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Moster2

Apr 20, 2012
I reported this thread. Its useless. xda is not a place for requesting stuff. Also, your request is most likely not possible, since incompatibilities will arise if you simply port a 4.4 rom. Henrylife's work is your best chance.

Reactions: Andr3y29

antimo84c

Nov 2, 2013
I reported this thread. Its useless. xda is not a place for requesting stuff. Also, your request is most likely not possible, since incompatibilities will arise if you simply port a 4.4 rom. Henrylife's work is your best chance.

My phone already look as galaxy s5. I don't think my request is useless. Very much people would like to see a porting of the official kitkat by samsung works in our device. Mine is a request, not a "must". If some devs read the thread and think to try to make the port it's ok or no problem.
I'm already using kitkat with another device and I would like to have the beauty of the touchwiz with the free ram of kitkat. The multitasking with kitkat is a really multitasking.

andrewwright

Feb 19, 2013
east
Requests are aloud on xda. :thumbdown:
S3 threads are so unfriendly.and to answer his question... No its not possible to do this. Hardware issue.

Jumaqidi

Dec 3, 2013
henrylife is porting 4.4 rom for us. So be patient

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts