CyanogenMod 11.0 is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.
This is the official Nightly Build of CM11.0 for the AT&T HTC One (M8).
To hear about the latest updates and changes to CyanogenMod as a whole, please follow +CyanogenMod on Google+!
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- You must unlock your bootloader via htcdev.com (unless ofc you are on the dev edition or S-Off)
- You must have a custom recovery installed
- Go to http://get.cm/?device=m8 and download the latest CM11.0 nightly.
- Locate 4.4 Gapps via a quick Google search.
- Fully wipe your device from Recovery if you are not coming from CM11.0 already.
- Reboot into recovery and install.
invisiblek, toastcfh, deck, interloper, Flinny - Great team to work with for the HTC M8 device family.
CyanogenMod 11.0 for AT&T HTC One - m8, ROM for the AT&T HTC One (M8)
, toastcfh, interloper, Flinny
ROM OS Version: