Question [Q] NFC Battery Drain Problem

I've experienced this NFC battery drain problem in the JB versions and now the KK versions of almost all the ROMs including stock ROMs. Deleting (or just restricting the permissions) the nfc.apk from ./system/apk/ folder did the trick for ROMs up to CM 10.2 (or for other JB based ROMs). But in KitKat based ROMs it is no longer a solution. Once you delete the apk or restrict permissions, Settings will force close when opened. The screenshot given below shows the battery drain happened in one night, everything (data / wifi / location / sync) in turned off state. The installed ROM is CM 11 M6.

• The NFC option is grayed out in Settings as seen in the screenshot and it seems it's permanently turned on.
  • I've waited for the device to complete a few battery full cycles with CM 11 M6.
  • Tried almost all so-called-solutions, but none of them really helped.
  • The problem is there in both Dalvik and ARC run times.
  • Went back to the official ICS ROM and the battery lasts for almost a day. So, the issue is not with the battery.

A possible solution is to bring back the ability to disable / delete nfc.apk without causing Settings to FC. It will be great if somebody can do a flashable package to make this happen.
OR
Is there any other possible solution for this? If there is nothing else, it seems like I should go back to JB ROMs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-05-09_NFC-CM11-M6.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	152.4 KB
ID:	2733475