Or Continue to Thread: [Q] Need to unroot/return to s…
Find Your Device:
9th May 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

54 posts
I feel like I'm not following proper forum etiquette doing this, but I promise I've searched endless for a solution and nothing has returned a proper working result. I've been running Cyanogen nightlies since I got my One M7 in September. Been incredibly happy about it, and really regret having to get help to do this. I'm running into a few issues, but let's just start with the reason for this.

Last night out of nowhere, my Bell service just...stopped. First time this has happened to me ever. I think they messed up something on my account last time I changed some things on my package, but no matter how much I try to convince them, they want me to bring my phone into a store to diagnose it. I've tried flashing a different CM rom, and flashed a stock. Still no service. Spent the past 6 hours downloading and trying different tools that were supposed to work, but didn't.

I've tried S-off to hide the bootloader unlock and tampered ticker, but revone just doesn't work. I don't think my fastboot is working. I've tried to find a stock Bell Mobility rom, but all I can find is CMW nandroid's, and I can't get to flash CMW without flashboot.

I'm Hboot 1.44, latest CM nightly, unlocked bootloader from HTC, and TWRP. I'm on Bell Mobility. Any help would be greatly appreciated.