CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.3 (JB), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
Unofficial build of CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1) for the LG-P350
GAPPS : No gapps for now first let us make it usable
Not a daily driver
Wipe data and cache
Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 10.2:
- Flash the CM10.2 zip
- boot into recovery mode
- Install gapps
PLEASE DONT MIRROR MY DOWNLOAD LINKS
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash CM10.2 zip
- AndroidARMv6 Team
- CyanogenMod Team
- and everyone who's been working on CM10.2
Join us in #teamhacklg on the Freenode IRC network.
If you like my hard work and want to give a small amount of money for me to buy a bear, please click the "Donate to me" button under my username. Otherwise I would be grateful if you can click the "Thanks" button on the bottom right of this post. Thanks
Last edited by kD; 14th May 2014 at 03:14 PM.