Edit: Attention: There was a mistake in the changelog: all m7 variants are not unified, only the GSM variants. And Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 ( SCH-I925) will get official support from next week. Also, m7vzw will only get a weekly this time around. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Stable SlimKat 5.0 is building and will be available for supported devices soon! - Expect a huge load of small changes, and a huge amount of bugfixes. Also, gapps received a major update, so make sure to update them.
for info and downloads.
Major key changes in SlimKat 5.0:
- Fixes to Slim Recents.
- Changes and fixes to Chamber of Secrets.
- General fixes across the rom
- HTC One M8 (Unified).
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (N5100, N5110, N5120).
- //Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 ( SCH-I925)// - Sorry guys next week.
- m7att, m7tmo and m7ul are now m7.
- jfltexx, jflteatt, jfltetmo, jfltespr, jfltevzn, jfltecan are now jflte.
- d2att, d2tmo, d2spr, d2vzn, d2usc, d2mtr are now d2lte.
Devices that don't get stable will get weekly (which will start soon):
For dirty flashers: Before you flash, you MUST wipe your system manually. Gapps has received major rework, and this way you ensure that nothing old will be left. As usual read the changelog, install instructions and known issues.