Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoejac000 View Post
Im new to owning an android, and thought it would be a good idea to root and flash a custom rom onto my Sprint Galaxy s4 sph-l720, Not a good idea. I found some good tutorials to flash the stock rom back onto the phone. I've tried every guide and tutorial there is, but everytime, odin fails. I don't know what i am doing wrong, i may be trying to load the wrong firmware, i am not sure. I was on 4.4.2 Kitkat when i flashed my first custom rom onto my phone, my current custom rom is on 4.4.2, This is very frustrating and at the moment, i do not have a working phone until i can get Odin to stop failing. Thanks for reading. Quick replies would be appreciated!

Which firmware version was originally installed on your phone? Have you uninstalled KIES before flashing the firware?
HTC One S @ PAC-man 4.4.2 [ALPHA1] [12/5/2014] + IceCode Kernel v4.0 // HBoot 2.15 - unlocked BL - S-OFF - NO "tampered & warning text" // TWRP mod 2.7.0.8

Samsung Galaxy W @ ParanoidAndroid 4.3 [BETA3] [6/5/2014] + KhaN Kernel v2.0 // Base: I8150XXLMI // PhilZ CWM 6.01.4

"REVIVED" HTC Wildfire S @ CyanogenMod 11(AWESOME!!!) [6/5/2014] //HBoot 1.09 - unlocked BL // TWRP 2.7.0.0

It won't hurt you to press "thanks" if me or someone other helped you...