I was on stock bootloader and stock OTA 4.03 ICS rom. I wanted to upgrade to jellybean rom from tegraowners. I am now stuck in recovery mode.
Here are the steps i did.
1) rooted my A500 succesfully
2) With the Blackthunder APX flash tool i flashed in auto mode the Skrilax_CZ V8 bootloader (with multiboot) also succesfully.
3) Then i flashed with ADB.exe the 1.8.1 Touch recovery image that also went well and succesfully flashed it.
4) Booted in recovery mode and wiped data.
5) Went to install from external zip the latest jellybean rom from tegraowners wich is ofcourse on my sd card.
6) It started to formatting my system partition ( i think it was on 7%) and then it suddenly restarts my tab.
Now the only thing i have is power + -VOL is my recover mode and power + +VOL is my other menu i have wich contain the fastboot menu.
From there i am stuck and don't know what else i can do.
I do have my UID number and SBK.
Here is a screenshot of what i have in recovery mode:
Thanks and hopefully someone can help!
Last edited by tuneboy2005; 15th May 2014 at 07:09 AM.