[Q] Mobile Network State: Disconnect. Is It Hardware Problem?
Operator: U Mobile (Malaysia)
Rom: 2.3.6(220.127.116.11.MB860.ATT.en.US) flash with CWM using fruit cake rom.
Kernal Version: 18.104.22.168 a21`146@zch45Inxdroid55 #2
Status: Can make call and receive sms. Apn setting is good. Wifi and bluetooth also work fine. Only mobile data state is the problem.
1.I got this Atrix last 3 week. When i put a sim card it cannot detect my data so i install TWEAKKER from Play Store and get the setting for my APN. Everything work fine.
2. After a week i unlock the bootloader, install Nottachtrix, and again using TWEAKKER to set my APN, have fun with lapdock (overclock it using faux kernal to 1.45ghz). Everything still work fine.
3. Last 5 days i start play around with Titanium backup and supercharged v6. I backup and remove system application that i think i dont need it. I end up with mess around with the system but since i already made a backup i just restore it to default and then i start notice i lost my data signal.
4. I reflash fresh nottachtrix rom using CWM but the data still disconnected. I try flashing other rom like ICS rom also same problem. And then i flash official rom using CWM (fruit cake method) and RSD method. Still no luck. But today i play around with HiAPN and i can connect to data again but it seem not stable. But i can receive Phone call and sms without problem.
5. I already check my sim card by put it to other phone and i got no problem with it.
Any suggestion what i need to do to make data work again normally?
Update 18 May 2014:
1. I reflash 2.3.4 rom using RSD. Mobile Network State still disconnect. I will buy a new sim with different operator to test either my phone got problem or is it the sim/operator problem. Old but powerfull phone. I hope i got change to use it as daily phone again.
Update 21 May 2014:
Already test with other operator also no luck. Flashing all the radio that i found also no luck. Guessing the hardware got problem but quit confuse because call and sms still can receive.