Default Screen shots & feature descriptions of Pro Plus V2 rom

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-15-21-12-54.jpg
Views:	4967
Size:	260.7 KB
ID:	2746300
if u look at the middle of the screen u will notice the "assistive light" widget...no need for other flashlight apps now

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-15-19-00-00.png
Views:	3543
Size:	176.6 KB
ID:	2746195
this is the "lock screen card" menu...the 5 options require certain apps be used to display the info
  1. Weather (must be using accuweather widget on a homescreen...see next photo)
  2. Schedule (must be using splanner app to sync events...see next photo)
  3. News (not sure which app supplies the data to this card...any user who discovers this please post so i can update this info
  4. Social (same as above...please post if u know)
  5. Email (must be using stock mail app...see next photo)

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-15-19-04-54.jpg
Views:	3545
Size:	251.9 KB
ID:	2746196
u will notice the multi user icons in the top right corner of the lockscreen which allow u to change profiles similar to a windows pc where u can have separate settings for other accounts...at the bottom of the screen are the email, weather, & schedule lockscreen cards mentioned above which i assume are supposed to take the place of the locksreen widgets which as we all know samsung has removed in 4.4.2 (i'm working on adding those back as well but no promises)

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-15-19-08-52.jpg
Views:	3368
Size:	262.1 KB
ID:	2746197
This is really the ONLY thing i personally wanted that was missing from the tab...the quadview or 4-way multiwindow mode from the note pro 12.2 which, as u can see, allows us to now have 4 apps simultaneously and also to save them as a shortcut on the flashbar (multiwindow launcher)

Name:  lockscreen widgets.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  81.9 KB
this is "hd widgets" being shown on the lockscreen...to add more widgets simply swipe right on your clock & u will see the "plus" icon which brings up the list

Name:  photocopy.jpg
Views: 624
Size:  67.6 KB
although this screenshot APPEARS to be a regular magazine home page in the touch wiz launcher if u look a lil closer then you will notice the dock with the app icons...now all of your stock samsung widgets can be used used in the your favorite launcher such nova or apex as well as om the lockscreen

Name:  multi-instance.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  87.3 KB
ok i know what you're thinking...either "exactly how many browser windows do u need" or "how confused are u with all of that contradictory news" As u have guessed...V2 now includes the ability to have more than one copy of the same app open at the same time