Samsung S5 G900F first days review
I have my G900F handset for some days by now and I thought it would be good to share my view about it.
About me, I am a heavy mobile user. my recent handsets in sequence are as follows... SonyEricsson Arc s, Samsung Note 1, HTC sensation, Sony Acro S, HTC one X+, and finally Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F.
- The device looks normal, nothing fancy (pass)
- The used materials don't really look expensive, it is a plastic handset (negative)
- The battery cover cracks some times if I try to squeeze the phone (negative)
- It's light, thin, and comfortable to hold/use (positive)
- Doesn't really feel that I am using a 2.5 quad core processed phone except when I run games. (negative)
- RAM usage doesn't make sense, it is more than what I expected. (negative)
- Still it is quite fast but it would be faster (I feel that my previous HTC One X+ is faster). (pass)
- Battery performance is really good, and it gets charged really quick. (positive)
- Screen brightness is amazing (positive)
- Picture quality is really good in general (positive)
- Touch screen is very responsive (positive)
- auto brightness response is really disappointing (negative - used Lux application which makes it much better).
- response of proximity sensor of HTC One X+ was faster, but still not bad in S5 (pass)
- disappointing experience with the proximity sensor when using S View cover (negative).
- HTC sense was better and more friendly (pass)
- people hear me well but can be better (pass).
- I hear people loud, but not Crystal clear (pass)
- loud speaker quality is above average but not amazing (pass).
Hope it helps.