This is Xposed version 2.6 (final).
The main changes in this version are:
- UI refresh using the Cards UI pattern, mainly contributed by @GermainZ
- New logo, created by @DD-Ripper (and no, there won't be an option to change it)
- Detection of several known issues, a warning with link to the FAQ item will be shown
- Release type selection in the downloader (only stable version are shown by default)
- Many internal improvements in the framework, e.g. better resources compatibility and performance
Developers, please check this
and following posts for information about API changes.
In case you're looking for the Xposed-*-Recovery.zip files, they are stored in a subdirectory (Android/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/files) of the SD card
now. This is the official Android API and will hopefully fix installation on some ROMs.
Also a big "thank you" to the translators, many translations have already been updated. You can see the status on the brand new translation
overview page, with completion status and templates containing the strings yet to be translated: http://translate.xposed.info/
The full change log is on GitHub:
As always, you can download it via the in-app updater or from http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk
Tired of updating your mod for every new ROM release?
You want give users the possibility to combine different mods without creating tons of different files for all possible combinations?
Then have a look at my Xposed framework
- modifications without APK changes!