[ROM][AUG 08][Team Nocturnal] SinLessROM v5.0.0 | 4.4.4

Search This thread

afonsov

Last edited:

LinearEquation

Aug 26, 2013
Midwest
New Adreno drivers released.

Installed it and after one day of general use all seems to be fine and stable.

Did a Antutu benchmark before and after installation.

Before: 25535
After: 27892

Here's the thread and download link if anyone interested:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2665832

Release notes: http://rolf2.info.tm/relnotes.html

Sent from Nexus 7

Thanks for the link. I've been using these drivers for a while. I think they update monthly. I noticed my tablet runs cooler using them. I run 28000's Antutu fairly easy. The drivers added about 200 to my Antutu score. Maybe this update will add more umph than the last one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running CM 11 4.4.2 with ElementalX Kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

microm3gas

Feb 11, 2011
I am having an issue where with connectivity with my wireless that I am having a real tough time figuring out.

I am really not sure where to post for assistance, but I can connect fine when I connect with my vpn service using PIA. But if I use youtube it will not detect a connection without it.

I am able to browse if not connected. This is perplexing to me and I am not sure where I should begin to troubleshoot this.

Has anyone heard of anything similar or maybe have an idea where I should look?

LinearEquation

Aug 26, 2013
Midwest
I am having an issue where with connectivity with my wireless that I am having a real tough time figuring out.

I am really not sure where to post for assistance, but I can connect fine when I connect with my vpn service using PIA. But if I use youtube it will not detect a connection without it.

I am able to browse if not connected. This is perplexing to me and I am not sure where I should begin to troubleshoot this.

Has anyone heard of anything similar or maybe have an idea where I should look?

Not sure where you're located but could YouTube be blocked in your country? Or maybe your isp has blocked YouTube? I use PIA too. Best of the best imho.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running CM 11 4.4.2 with ElementalX Kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ahmetcan44

Feb 9, 2012
New Adreno drivers released.

Installed it and after one day of general use all seems to be fine and stable.

Did a Antutu benchmark before and after installation.

Before: 25535
After: 27892

Here's the thread and download link if anyone interested:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2665832

Release notes: http://rolf2.info.tm/relnotes.html

Sent from Nexus 7

Nothing changed on my N7. Maybe a little drop on pts. Drivers shown as v66. Still around 24000.

Last edited:

budensik

Dec 17, 2010
Kraków
Hi everyone i've been on Sinless rom for long long time .During this time i tried most of the roms but i always come back to Sinless because is simply the best .Anyway my question is where can i find themes for this rom.Please don't tell me about xblast app ,don't get me wrong is decent app but i'm talking about themes i'm not interested to change my wifi icon or something like that i'm talking about themes from the scratch a lot of modification.
What about something like themer beta app i know is only for phones but maybe someone knows something similar to it .
Anyway thanx for an answer in advance i hope bye bye

budensik

Dec 17, 2010
Kraków
One more thing i just found out that i'm on Sinless 3.2.1 so i did dirty flashed of 3.2.2 and everything is fine except i don't have Xposed and gravity box doesn't work.Another weird thing is that i don't have APM i mean i have apm app i turn it on i reboot and nothing i don't have apm buttons.
I did some changes in Xblast tool like i change wifi icon and colors just basic stuff and i reboot but the changes didn't take effect.
Why is like that i mean why i don't have Xposed and why i can't do any changes by Xblast tool and i don't even have APM which is kind of important for me cuz is easy to get to recovery .Any ideas?

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Ok guys nevermind all problems i had are solved.The Solution was that i was missing Xposed installer and without it nothing works so i downloaded i installed and everything flows now like it suppose to at the first place

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
Hi everyone i've been on Sinless rom for long long time .During this time i tried most of the roms but i always come back to Sinless because is simply the best .Anyway my question is where can i find themes for this rom.Please don't tell me about xblast app ,don't get me wrong is decent app but i'm talking about themes i'm not interested to change my wifi icon or something like that i'm talking about themes from the scratch a lot of modification.
What about something like themer beta app i know is only for phones but maybe someone knows something similar to it .
Anyway thanx for an answer in advance i hope bye bye

Here you go buddy try this out. It called xtheme beta 5. I didn't create it nor have anything to do with its development. I just use it and have been for a couple years. Must have xposed installer installed. Download xtheme mod from my link download the couple themes Im linking also. Install xtheme beta 5. Then install the themes. Then activate the mod in xposed. Reboot then open xtheme and hit back button when the first box pops up. Disregard box it just wants you to install icon package. No need for it I don't even have it. Then choose your theme in the drop down box you prefer wait for it to load then next popup window click reboot. It only themes main apks and popular apks. It only works on deodexed ROMs. It will not theme odexed roms since they have two part apks ( .apk and .odex). It will not hurt if you use it on odexed ROMs it will only theme apks you've downloaded if they are supported. But wont hurt anything either. I use it on odexed ROMs that I like and just download several main apks and replace system apks and odex with the new apks so they get themed. OK here's the xtheme beta 5 apk

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jwrk0a8z7p8y9dz/XThemeEngine_beta5.apk

Here's a few themes to get you started the cobalt theme does the most theming

Pitch black: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z01n943h1d28cx7/pitchblack.apk

Liquid blue: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mfj0b1wu991okgh/liquid blue.apk

Hue: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p5i4rfxyd2pxhut/Hue.apk

Cobalt blue: https://www.dropbox.com/s/inhwfdbk4sd795l/com.dustinb.theme.cobalt-1.apk

Just Google " xtheme beta5 " to read up on it or to find more themes. Or use search box on XDA to find the thread about it with tons of themes. Good luck and happy theming

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

kaibosh99

Mar 11, 2013
I have a uniquely horrifying problem that I am hoping someone here can help me with, although it is likely not directly related to this rom. Without anything of any kind changing, and with very light usage of my N7, all of a sudden my touchscreen has just totally crapped the bed. It works, but it registers multiple touches all over the place, as though the digitizer is messed up. Now, the touchscreen on this thing was never all that great, and months ago I ran one of the 'multi-touch fixes' which was a flashable .zip that didn't seem to do much at the time. This device has never been 'perfect' for touch inputs, sometimes dropping a trace or things like that, but now it is almost unusable.

I refuse to believe that this is hardware failure, and yet this issue persists even with a cold boot, etc. Anyone know anything about this? My Nexus 7 has ridiculously low hours on it, but at the moment it is simply not usable for gaming. I am running the same typical setup I have since day one since installing this rom, and this is obviously a software problem because sometimes it does it and sometimes it doesn't. Anyone?

mrjaydee82

Apr 5, 2010
Naples, FL
I have a uniquely horrifying problem that I am hoping someone here can help me with, although it is likely not directly related to this rom. Without anything of any kind changing, and with very light usage of my N7, all of a sudden my touchscreen has just totally crapped the bed. It works, but it registers multiple touches all over the place, as though the digitizer is messed up. Now, the touchscreen on this thing was never all that great, and months ago I ran one of the 'multi-touch fixes' which was a flashable .zip that didn't seem to do much at the time. This device has never been 'perfect' for touch inputs, sometimes dropping a trace or things like that, but now it is almost unusable.

I refuse to believe that this is hardware failure, and yet this issue persists even with a cold boot, etc. Anyone know anything about this? My Nexus 7 has ridiculously low hours on it, but at the moment it is simply not usable for gaming. I am running the same typical setup I have since day one since installing this rom, and this is obviously a software problem because sometimes it does it and sometimes it doesn't. Anyone?

Oh wow..not cool man. I believe there is an app in the play store where you can test your screen. Maybe try backing up reflashing the ROM or a different one from a clean flash to see if it persists.

Edit: all that were asking about themes..search on XDA for HKTheme Manager... Works excellent for installing cm11 themes etc in the ROM

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: LMMT

mdamaged

Oct 16, 2013
South of Heaven
Moto G5 Plus
Google Pixel 4a
anyone get OTG (usb specifically) to work on this? stickmount works and creates the sda1 directory but it comes up empty. Tried with 2 different USB sticks.

Have you tried opening it up?...the connector may not be in place properly, also battery heat can cause the battery to swell displacing the connector further as the connector lays over the battery.

blunatic

Mar 28, 2010
Lippstadt
HTC Dragon
Google Nexus 4
Here you go buddy try this out. It called xtheme beta 5. I didn't create it nor have anything to do with its development. I just use it and have been for a couple years. Must have xposed installer installed. Download xtheme mod from my link download the couple themes Im linking also. Install xtheme beta 5. Then install the themes. Then activate the mod in xposed. Reboot then open xtheme and hit back button when the first box pops up. Disregard box it just wants you to install icon package. No need for it I don't even have it. Then choose your theme in the drop down box you prefer wait for it to load then next popup window click reboot. It only themes main apks and popular apks. It only works on deodexed ROMs. It will not theme odexed roms since they have two part apks ( .apk and .odex). It will not hurt if you use it on odexed ROMs it will only theme apks you've downloaded if they are supported. But wont hurt anything either. I use it on odexed ROMs that I like and just download several main apks and replace system apks and odex with the new apks so they get themed. OK here's the xtheme beta 5 apk

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jwrk0a8z7p8y9dz/XThemeEngine_beta5.apk

Here's a few themes to get you started the cobalt theme does the most theming

Pitch black: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z01n943h1d28cx7/pitchblack.apk

Liquid blue: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mfj0b1wu991okgh/liquid blue.apk

Hue: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p5i4rfxyd2pxhut/Hue.apk

Cobalt blue: https://www.dropbox.com/s/inhwfdbk4sd795l/com.dustinb.theme.cobalt-1.apk

Just Google " xtheme beta5 " to read up on it or to find more themes. Or use search box on XDA to find the thread about it with tons of themes. Good luck and happy theming

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Got you some screenshots of the themes?

onTheRoad

jridda10121

Aug 7, 2012
I just got update message on your ROM to4.4.3

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

What's that mean first nexus device I'm htc user I'm used to just fast booting new firmware while rooted

mrjaydee82

Apr 5, 2010
Naples, FL

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

What's that mean first nexus device I'm htc user I'm used to just fast booting new firmware while rooted

I will be updating over the next couple days

LinearEquation

Aug 26, 2013
Midwest

Not my ROM. I was just letting the dev of my favorite ROM, as well as others know the 4.4.3 was finally released.

Reactions: mrjaydee82

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will keep ROM updated, always help when I can, and open to suggestions that users may want implented into the ROM...My goal is to keep the ROM Clean, Stable, and top Performance without compromising battery life with AOSP elements for a NEXUS Expierence.

tcxflmxln_EQoy_XDnu_RTPr9fo_IFl7fw4_Eq_GJz_Sfx_Lle_M.png

***Note*** please read changelog in post #2 and further ROM feature instructions in post #3 before asking questions***[/SIZE]

featuresbutton.png

-KTU84L 4.4.4 Base
    -DeOdexed
    -ART Works
    -Stock Kernel with init.d (Best performance and battery)
    -Kernel made insecure
    -Zero Compression on all APKs
    -Busyboxed
    -Rooted
    -APM
    -App Ops
    -Xposed
    -GravityBox
    -build.prop tweaks
    -All system apps zipaligned for better ram optimization
    -Debloted (Deleted Google Apps which can be installed via Playstore)
    -Fast and Clean (Buttery Smooth)
    -Some AOSP goodies
    -System Tweaks
    -Performance Enhanced Tweaks
    -Better RAM Optimization Tweaks
    -Fantastic battery life
    -Sound Enhancements

-------------------------------

0uJpZ6N.png

Team.png

Big Thanks To The Best Team

-GruesomeWolf

-BillBowers

-ChongoDroid

-Droidiac13

-XsMagical

-mrjaydee82

-NineInchNails

------------------------------

Hit me up on Google+ https://plus.google.com/110228242685237180065/posts/XanGAzeYoxQ
    ---------------------------

thanks.png

-Coming
    -------------------------

donators.png

-mchockeyvette27
    -KidDynamite
    -guidogsbn
    -Spyros_V_S
    -remag6383

If you are missing here please pm me so I can add you.

*Thank you kindly*

-------------------------

bugs.png

None
    Changelog.png

Current-

v5.0.0 August 8th 2014

-Updated to Android 4.4.4
    -DeOdex the ROM
    -ART Works
    -Highly DeBloated
    -Rooted with SuperSU and latest binaries
    -Latest BusyBox
    -boot.img made insecure
    -Added init.d support
    -Added Sqlite tweaks
    -Added zipalign system and data once a week in boot
    -Disabled Signature Verification
    -Added APM (Advanced Power Menu) thanks scrosler)
    -Added App Ops (located in security settings)
    -Added Adobe Flash (only works with dolphin browser)
    -Added LMT (Pie Features)
    -Added EsFileExplorer
    -Added xposed
    -Added Viper4Android
    -Added Team Nocturnal Walls
    -Added Gravity Box
    -Removed Launcher2
    -Added Google Home Launcher
    -Added Apollo Music Player
    -Zero Compression on all apks
    -Performance tweaks
    -RAM Optimization Tweaks
    -more I know I'm forgetting...

v4.0.0 June 13th 2014

-Updated to Android 4.4.3
    -DeOdex
    -Highly DeBloated
    -ART Works
    -Rooted with SuperSU
    -Latest BusyBox
    -Insecure Kernel
    -Init.d Enabled
    -Added my own init.d tweaks
    -Zipalign data and system apps on boot
    -Zero Compression On All APKs (System and Data)
    -Performance Tweaks
    -System Tweaked
    -Better RAM Optimization Tweaks
    -build.prop tweaks
    -Updated System Apps
    -Added xposed installer
    -Added AOSP Browser w/google sync
    -Added Apollo Player
    -Added Viper4Android
    -Added Adobe Flash (Only Works With Dolphin Browser)
    -Added EsFile Explorer
    -Added GravityBox
    -Added HKTheme Manager
    -Added LMT (PIE)
    -more I can't remember

Please hit thanks and rate thread 5 stars.
    themes_mod.png

-APM Mod -

- Coming Soon

SinLess Wallpapers

-Coming

--------------------------------

downloads.png

DO NOT MIRROR ANY LINKS PLEASE

Install Instructions

-Unlocked Bootloader
    -Custom Recovery (I prefer latest TWRP)
    -In recovery do a full wipe
    -Flash ROM
    -Reboot to profit.

SinLessROM Download On TN - http://forums.team-nocturnal.com/in...9hteam-nocturnal-sinlessrom-v322-442/?p=27389

-------------------------------

Donate.png

**Donations are appreciated but are not expected Donate Here or mrjaydee82@gmail.com on Google Wallet
    **Just hitting thanks is greatly appreciated but also not expected...or even positive feedback..thank you to all running SinLessROM
    ROM is Updated......really you will enjoy this :)

Current-

-Zero compressed all APKs (Makes things run better and faster)
    -Removed Launcher2
    -Latest GoogleHome is default
    -RAM optimizations
    -Updated Gmail
    -Updated ES File Explorer
    -Updated Google Search
    -Updated TalkBack
    -Updated Google Calendar
    -Updated Gravity Box
    -Moved Gravity Box to data app
    -Updated SuperSU
    -Updated to 4.4.2 AOSP Browser (Disabled Incognito to avoid fc)
    -Removed SinLessWalls
    -Deleted unneeded system files
    -Added missing xbin file to make sqlite3 work
    -Changes to the updater-script
    -ROM is completely bloat free :)

*Following apps you can get from the playstore so I removed

-Removed Facebook
    -Removed Hangouts
    -Removed Maps
    -Removed Google+
    -Removed Street
    -Removed Twitter
    -Removed YouTube

***Note: The way I have the system tweaked including Dalvik ...Dalvik will outperform ART at the moment :)

Please hit thanks and rate thread 5 stars.

Spent a few hours on this lol...now to get my ass to work...love to hear your alls feedback on the update :)
    Looking forward to the latest build!

Excited for the latest build much appreciated

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

I did start it so should be tonight :)