Google Drive mirror
I'm not responsable for data loss or any damage to your phone if you're using my kernel. You flash this at your own risk. Always make a backup!
(You need SuperSU 2.50 for this kernel to work!)
- new name: almost-stock, since it's... almost stock, but not really.
- built on the base of latest Android 6.0 release, merged with franciscofranco's L kernel and CM/CAF12.1
- built with -mcpu=cortex-a15 for enabling maximum performance with our Krait CPU.
- reduced wireless wakelocks
- underclocked GPU idle (GPU min/max 20/450MHz)
- default CPU governor: CAF interactive, updated from CM/CAF12.1 branch.
- built with cpu-boost driver to handle touchboost, default touchboost is set to 500ms and 1.2GHz
- Motorola memory patches for ARM
- default hotplug: MPDecision with updated rq_stats from CM.
- I/O default schedueler: row
- the famous I2C @ 19.2MHz, plus some other chips dropped at 19.2MHz and voltages lowered for internal components (Cl3Kener)
- compilled with Linaro GCC (5.2.0) - arter's own build.
- removed useless debug
- workqueue udates from linux 3.7, power saving workqueues set on by default
- selinux enforced (You need SuperSU 2.50 for this to work!)
- partialsuspend enabled
- various updates and fixes for net, mmc, thermal, selinux, block, cpufreq, sched, rcu, block
- I probably forgot something
The attached images are from the KK version.
Oh, and if you want to build this for yourself, check
[KERNEL] [6.0] almost-stock (aka ex big-bum), Kernel for the Google Nexus 5
Source Code: https://github.com/StefanescuCristian/hammerhead
Kernel Special Features:
No Longer Updated
Current Stable Version:
Stable Release Date: