[Q] Android system recovery <3e> Problem with Gt S7262 .... need help!!

Search This thread

zeeshanusuf

Sep 1, 2012
Doesn't power up

Ok...looks like cwm is getting flashed but is being overwritten by the stock recovery upon reboot to Android. Try this...uncheck the Auto Reboot box in Odin and flash CWM again. Once done, disconnect phone and reboot to recovery..vol up +home + power and you should be able to boot into CWM and flash the update zip

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hello there!

I've been trying to get into recovery since yesterday :p I just did what you told and still the phone just doesn't boot up after going black with the combo pressed.

If I try to go in recovery with the phone powered off, it won't start up if the combination is pressed. :confused:

It can go in download mode, works well with odin, a downloaded stock ROM is working. I just wanna root it and replace the ROM.

Help please!

Zeeshan.
S7262

zeeshanusuf

Sep 1, 2012
White screen??

Ok...looks like cwm is getting flashed but is being overwritten by the stock recovery upon reboot to Android. Try this...uncheck the Auto Reboot box in Odin and flash CWM again. Once done, disconnect phone and reboot to recovery..vol up +home + power and you should be able to boot into CWM and flash the update zip

Hi,

I've flashed a lot of recoveries now from different threads. Whenever I go in recovery mode, all I get is a white screen. Can you please tell what could be causing this?

Would really really appreciate it! As I'm totally clueless now :confused:

sourav622

Jul 14, 2013
Cwm openning as a white screen

Hi,

I've flashed a lot of recoveries now from different threads. Whenever I go in recovery mode, all I get is a white screen. Can you please tell what could be causing this?

Would really really appreciate it! As I'm totally clueless now :confused:

I am facing the same problem, whenever trying to boot into recovery there is only a white screen coming ....Please fix this problem.:crying::

regalstreak

Jun 26, 2013
Mumbai
Dont flash any of recoveries as of now... Samsung has done sumthin to our phones.... And dont even try to flash old firmware... Screen will go white bcause bootloader is different!

Faisal0000

Apr 15, 2014
Lahore
I rooted my gt s7262 and installed custom rom on i. But since that i am unable to use my phone because it is stuck at boot. (After samsung logo). Does anyone knows how to fix it. I can go to download mode and can enter recovery (cwm 6.0.1.1 touch)

Sent from my SM-G7102

mrao

Dec 21, 2005
www.oneclickroot.com
I rooted my gt s7262 and installed custom rom on i. But since that i am unable to use my phone because it is stuck at boot. (After samsung logo). Does anyone knows how to fix it. I can go to download mode and can enter recovery (cwm 6.0.1.1 touch)

Sent from my SM-G7102

Try booting to cwm and do wipe data and cache..If that doesn't work, get to download mode and flash back to stock

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Reactions: Faisal0000

kool_guy01

Jun 14, 2014
where is link of recovery file whichshould be flashed

yea finally i rooted my galaxy star pro GT S7262 ........ Thank you mroa if you havent give me the idea i was taking it still tooooo long !! finally thanks a lot .!!:D :D :D

I just Installed from ODIN and unticked Auto Reboot and finally i just kept power button when it my phone offed suddenly before i get Samsung Galaxy Star Pro logo i pressed Volume up + Home button and then i saw red Caution mark on the logo then i eneterd Recovery menu ..... :D

THXXXXXXXXX
Can you give me the link to the recovery file that you have flased .plzplzplz and thanks in advance

shabhz

Jul 21, 2014
regarding white screen in cwm

Can you give me the link to the recovery file that you have flased .plzplzplz and thanks in advance

I have got the same problem. Whenever I try to go in to recovery mode the screen goes white. Infact i rooted my phone in the white screen mode itself by just following the instruction (2 times volume up ->3times powerbutton...) ! Someone said that it was happening because (something called) kernal was not installed/identified. Otherwise the phone works fine. I wanna upgrade to kitkat but cant do it without the recovery mode ! someone plz help :)

armishanks

Aug 3, 2014
Still have white screen on CWM boot

Dont flash any of recoveries as of now... Samsung has done sumthin to our phones.... And dont even try to flash old firmware... Screen will go white bcause bootloader is different!

Hi there. has anyone found a solution to this problem? when i installed the recovery ODIN reported "RESET!" and restarted the phone. Only when I restarted the phone again (still connected via cable) and when it had finished restarting did ODIN report "PASS" in green.

I then disconnected the cable, and restarted in recovery mode but was presented with a white screen. I guess the menus are there, but it´s not possible to confirm.

Is there any other method to correct the white screen, or more importantly, root the device.

Thanks,

Shanks.

regalstreak

Jun 26, 2013
Mumbai
Hi there. has anyone found a solution to this problem? when i installed the recovery ODIN reported "RESET!" and restarted the phone. Only when I restarted the phone again (still connected via cable) and when it had finished restarting did ODIN report "PASS" in green.

I then disconnected the cable, and restarted in recovery mode but was presented with a white screen. I guess the menus are there, but it´s not possible to confirm.

Is there any other method to correct the white screen, or more importantly, root the device.

Thanks,

Shanks.

ALL GUYS LOOKING FOR ROOT, GO HERE: ROOT

fedi droid

Aug 8, 2014
i don't knew!!!!

yea finally i rooted my galaxy star pro GT S7262 ........ Thank you mroa if you havent give me the idea i was taking it still tooooo long !! finally thanks a lot .!!:D :D :D

I just Installed from ODIN and unticked Auto Reboot and finally i just kept power button when it my phone offed suddenly before i get Samsung Galaxy Star Pro logo i pressed Volume up + Home button and then i saw red Caution mark on the logo then i eneterd Recovery menu ..... :D

THXXXXXXXXX

:crying:
hey please mroa can i ask you a question i was trying to open cwm recovery mod after unchecking the auto reboot box and flashi,g a ,ew cwm it show pass but i plug off the battery and pluged on again and i try to go into recovery mod but a f***ing white screen of death appears please
but i think that the cwm recovery will open but the white screen will appears but it is actually cwm recovery up and running in background because when i press the power button the phone reboot please please please help me mroa :crying: :crying: :crying:

ipdarshi

Sep 13, 2014
White screen

I had the same problem as the above guy. I unchecked auto reboot.

Now when I try to enter recovery mode it enters a white screen just after writing the model no.
That red warning sign comes on the top and then everything turns to white. Then nothing happens. Please Help.

Aftab Memon

Oct 22, 2014
Hi.. I cannot get into recovery mode.. I did the workings with odin.. Tried but cannot get in.. Please help.

haytham90

Nov 28, 2014
same problem

but instead i have
current binary: samsung official
system status: official
and what it's driving me crazy that my phone is undetectable on my computer or any other computers (not a driver problem cause i have a similar phone and it shows up on my computer when i plugged it in) plz help :eek:

haytham90

Nov 28, 2014
Same problem

same problem
but instead i have
current binary: samsung official
system status: official
and what it's driving me crazy that my phone is undetectable on my computer or any other computers (not a driver problem cause i have a similar phone and it shows up on my computer when i plugged it in) plz help :eek:

ItsAnilSingh

Feb 6, 2015
Hyderabad

IvoNogueira

Feb 11, 2014
plus.google.com
Downgrade a S4 active and I got the same problem.

Looks like cwm hasnt been flashed successfully

Hey there,
This device (Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GTGT-I9295) got the lollipop update few weeks ago but it's very unstable due to several SystemUi FCs, most of apps stop working, sound fully stop working, network problems, etc.. Basically nothing works decently.

So I use this guide http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4-active/general/5-0-1-unroot-downgrade-to-kitkat-guide-t3071918 to downgrade
and I must say that this device never had a root access, custom recovery or Rom. The idea was just downgraded to a stable version.

After the downgrade procedure, the odin ended with the following log:
<ID:0/004> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> I9295XXUCNI1_I9295OXXCNI1_I9295XXUCNI1_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/004> Odin engine v(ID:3.1005)..
<ID:0/004> File analysis..
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/004> Initialzation..
<ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/004> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/004> sbl1.mbn
<ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/004> sbl2.mbn
<ID:0/004> sbl3.mbn
<ID:0/004> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/004> rpm.mbn
<ID:0/004> tz.mbn
<ID:0/004> NON-HLOS.bin
<ID:0/004> boot.img
<ID:0/004> recovery.img
<ID:0/004> system.img.ext4
<ID:0/004> modem.bin
<ID:0/004> cache.img.ext4
<ID:0/004> hidden.img.ext4
<ID:0/004> RQT_CLOSE !!
<ID:0/004> RES OK !!
<ID:0/004> Removed!!
<ID:0/004> Remain Port .... 0
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 1 / failed 0

So far so good.

The system rebooted but 15 minutes later still nothing... just the samsung logo blinking.
I did a reboot again but this time in recovery mode to perform a fully wipe and i got this:

E:missing bitmap icon_att_fota_installing (code -1)
E:missing bitmap icon_att_fota_updating (code -1)
E:missing bitmap icon_att_fota_complete (code -1)
E:missing bitmap icon_att_fota_error (code -1)
E:missing bitmap icon_tmo_fota_complete (code -1)
E:missing bitmap icon_tmo_fota_error (code -1)

I did a fully wipe anyway. The system rebooted as expected and now is fully functional, however i would like to fix the stock recovery because I don't know the real implications of using this recovery.

What do you think the problem is and how can I fix it?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi everyone...
    I am totally a new for android, I heard about rooting mobile

So i was trying to root my Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Gt S7262 from this link
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2500162

i followed the procedure what they had explained...
    i flashed CWM to my phone and now when i get inside my stock recovery i have only 4 options

Reboot system now
    Apply update from adb
    Wipe data/factory reset
    Wipe cache partition

i dint find a option like "Install from external card" or something like that

below these options i found some errors

#Manual MODE #
    -- Applying Multi-CSC...
    Applied the CSC -code : INU
    Successfully applied multi-CSC

As i said im new for this android i don't know what it refers to or why its causing errors or why i am not getting "update from external memory card option"

Help please ....
    Looks like cwm hasnt been flashed successfully

THXXXXXXXXX
    HELP!

Hi everyone...
    I am totally a new for android, I heard about rooting mobile

So i was trying to root my Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Gt S7262 from this link
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2500162

i followed the procedure what they had explained...
    i flashed CWM to my phone and now when i get inside my stock recovery i have only 4 options

Reboot system now
    Apply update from adb
    Wipe data/factory reset
    Wipe cache partition

i dint find a option like "Install from external card" or something like that

below these options i found some errors

#Manual MODE #
    -- Applying Multi-CSC...
    Applied the CSC -code : INU
    Successfully applied multi-CSC

As i said im new for this android i don't know what it refers to or why its causing errors or why i am not getting "update from external memory card option"

Help please ....

Please! help!
    how do you do that or how do you root your gt-s7262? :confused:
    what rooting method do you try to root ur phone please help!
    i need your help please! :(