Patches that i used for compiling this rom
Patch to system/core for RIL to work: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/5372673.
Patch to hardware/broadcom/libbt for bluetooth to work: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/7891380.
Patch to frameworks/native to support legacy binaries: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/7891421
Patch to frameworks/native to workaround hwc issues: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/53162/ and https://gist.github.com/pawitp/7891444.
Patch to frameworks/av to fix audio/video issues: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/7945188
Patch to external/chromium_org to workaround hwc issues: https://gist.github.com/pawitp/7910708
Patch to packages/app/SamsungServiceMode to fix service mode: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/57400/
How to activate Dual SIM?
Note: Dual SIM is disabled by default.You can activate it by persist.radio.multisim.config=none to persist.radio.multisim.config=dsds
- Fixed Booting
- Fix SystemUI FC for Dual SIM
- Fix Adaptive Backlight and Vibrator Intensity
- Disabled Dual SIM by default because it causes SystemUI to FC
- update to JustArchi's ArchiDroid Optimizations V3
- mark some strings as untranslatable and expose
- make console shell run as GID=shell
- incallui: make navigation bar translucent + other fixes
- cleanups, use symbols exposed by system, mark strings as untranslatable
- further cleanup of LockscreenSecuritySettings
- vendor/nameless add i9082 and find7
- Merge "nameless: add support for nicki" into android-4.4
- Better QuickMessage layout for mdpi