CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.
First time flashing CyanogenMod 11.0 your device, or coming from another ROM?
Download the zip(s).
Install a compatible Recovery
Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
Wipe data & cache partitions of your device (required when coming from stock!).
Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
* See post #2
Before posting on this thread, make sure of a few things:
You've utilized the search function of the forums. Nothing irritates me more than lazy people who do not search for an answer before asking.
If you are the only one having a problem. Boot into recovery, wipe data/factory reset, reflash the rom/gapps and nothing else. Boot up and see if the problem persists.
Make sure your post is relevant to this thread. "I'm having problems rooting/unlocking" is NOT relevant here.
LOGS LOGS LOGS!!!! Use this: SysLog by Tortel
CyanogenMod: (use latest build: cm-11-*)
* See second post for more details about the nightlies
CWM Recovery: (use latest build: cm-recovery*)
* The ZIP cannot be flashed in recovery. You need to unzip it and then flash the .tar.md5 that it contains using odin.
Google apps addon: (use latest kk gapps)
* device: tabpro-common
* device: picassolte
The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
Unofficial CyanogenMod 11.0 for PicassoLTE, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, 10.1, 8.4