20th June 2014, 12:09 PM
(Last edited by immortal_yash; 22nd June 2014 at 01:34 AM.)
Thanks Meter 616
Join Date: Aug 2011
[ROM] [Un-Official] [DEV] [4.4.4] EverVolv 4.0 Alpha-2.0 [22/06/14]
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
For those that don't know what Evervolv is, Evervolv is an AOSP (Android Open Source Project) rom. We're fully open sourced and encourage it with no restrictions. The work put into this rom is community driven and and Evervolv Project is made up of numerous members and contributors.
Current version: 4.0 (Based off 4.4.x KitKat)
Please provide the following info:
If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
In the Toolbox you will find all the necessary debugging tools. *Settings -> Toolbox -> Debug
1. Select the debugging you desire (last_kmsg, radio, dmesg, or logcat).
2. Press "Fetch Logs"
3. Press "Upload Logs"
4. Post the log in this thread.
Video Playback(No sound)
EverVolv 4.0 Moto G/Falcon Alpha 1
EverVolv 4.0 Moto G/Falcon Alpha 2.0
- Initial Release
- Android version bumped to 4.4.4
- Fixed Launcher3 crashes
- Fixed Bluetooth(Thanks to [MENTION=4813939]rr46000[/MENTION])
- Possible Fix for GPS(Thanks to [MENTION=4813939]rr46000[/MENTION])
- Built with Linaro 4.8 custom toolchain with ArchiDroid Optimizations V3
Development is in alpha stage so dont rush to report errors!
Phone: HTC Explorer (Pico) Stolen
Motorola Moto G 16GB GSM Global