[ROM] PureKat | Android 4.4 KitKat | More Than A Rom

Search This thread

marcomarinho

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2012
Porto
Great News. 4.4.4?!?! OMG... what a wonderful world....
ibwoyfPbxfZgnR.png

;)

Last edited:
Reactions: abhi-xiaomi-1s

marcomarinho

Aug 24, 2012
Porto

HTCDreamOn

Jun 17, 2012
Possible to upload it today?

Wysłane z mojego Desire Z przy użyciu Tapatalka

Marco posted this one page ago:

Beta 3

I will had dinner and then do the final touches :p Will upload ASAP :highfive:

One page. One page. That's one button click, one click to see the last page. I do not understand this mentality of asking for ETAs:

• If he hasn't uploaded it yet, it means it's not ready to be uploaded
  • If he has uploaded it, then he's uploaded it
  • If he says he's going to upload it, if he hasn't uploaded it before then, then of course he hasn't uploaded it yet
  • If you ask him when it'll be uploaded, he'll tell you either the same time or a later time. NEVER earlier
  • read that again. He will NEVER upload it earlier if you ask him. Asking him when it will be uploaded does not make it arrive earlier
  • If it is uploaded earlier than he says, it's not because you asked him. Because he will upload it when it's ready which will not be just because you asked
  • who actually cares when it will be ready? He has given screenshots of it being compiled and screenshots of it running. It works. He won't forget.
  • It's a ROM for your phone, worry about other things
  • If you ask for ETAs, his upload speed will not magically increase
  • If you know when it'll be uploaded, how does this actually benefit you?
  • Read a book
  • Listen to some music
  • enjoy the ROM you've got
  • stop asking for ETAs
  • If he uploads it tonight then it'll be uploaded. If he doesn't then it won't
  • If he says no then it won't be. If he says yes then it will be the same as whatever ETA he gave before
  • Learn to code or something
  • Please stop asking for ETAs
  • aww man I've been forced to write a non development related post in a dev thread because ETA requests annoy me so much
  • aww man I forgot when development work was actually discussed in dev threads because of all the ETA requests

Last edited:

marcomarinho

Aug 24, 2012
Porto
Marco posted this one page ago:

One page. One page. That's one button click, one click to see the last page. I do not understand this mentality of asking for ETAs:

• If he says he's going to upload it, if he hasn't uploaded it before then, then of course he hasn't uploaded it yet
  • If you ask him when it'll be uploaded, he'll tell you either the same time or a later time. NEVER earlier
  • read that again. He will NEVER upload it earlier if you ask him. Asking him when it will be uploaded does not make it arrive earlier
  • If it is uploaded earlier than he says, it's not because you asked him. Because he will upload it when it's ready which will not be just because you asked
  • who actually cares when it will be ready? He has given screenshots of it being compiled and screenshots of it running. It works. He won't forget.
  • Read a book
  • Listen to some music
  • stop asking for ETAs
  • If he says no then it won't be. If he says yes then it will be the same as whatever ETA he gave before
  • aww man I've been forced to write a non development related post in a dev thread because ETA requests annoy me so much
  • aww man I forgot when development work was actually discussed in dev threads because of all the ETA requests

It's exaclty this :laugh: I agree 100% with this list :good: Thanks bro for clarifying the things :highfive:

HTCDreamOn

Jun 17, 2012
I read the last page but i didnt see this post. I'm sorry :)

Wysłane z mojego Desire Z przy użyciu Tapatalka

That was only partly my point.... my main point was just don't post ETA requests. Ever. Yeah, it annoyed me that the answer was on the last page, but that's a minor quibble, we all miss things. It's the fact that you asked for an ETA at all. I wouldn't care if the last ETA Marco posted was last year, you should just not ask for ETAs. Ever. Please.

P.S. Don't see this as me having a go at you personally, but the fact that every single post on this thread is either an ETA request or Marco being way more lenient than he should and replying so nicely is getting to me. So please stop. If you wanna post, post a bug report (logcat), some dev work, or nothing. Maybe some praise if you're desperate to post.

Reactions: SleepersTide

marcomarinho

Aug 24, 2012
Porto
Sorry, just I can't. I need to sleep. I need to fix more things. Really sorry guys, I promise that tomorrow I will upload it. Good night :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: abhi-xiaomi-1s

marcomarinho

Aug 24, 2012
Porto
Ww moved to DevDB Project! If you don't know what's is about, then check this. I can follow this project for be up-to-date of the news, write reviews, classify, report bugs and request features ;) So that means that now you don't need to reply on this thread about bugs, feature requests, just write in the appropriate place :p

And don't worry, the new version is coming very soon :eek:

Best Regards,
Marco Marinho

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

PUREKAT ROM

XDA:DevDB Information
    PureKat, ROM for the HTC Desire Z

Contributors
    _MarcoMarinho_, stopa46, PartimusPrime, blaz1nr
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 4.0-BETA1
    Beta Release Date: 2014-09-18

Created 2014-06-22
    Last Updated 2014-10-12
    // ETA RULES

There is an epic list about ETA rules you should read

• Read a book
    • Listen to some music
    • stop asking for ETAs
    // CREDITS
    NO SPECIFIC ORDER!

// DONATORS
    NO SPECIFIC ORDER!
    THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL DONATORS FOR THEIR SUPPORT. THIS MEANS SO MUCH FOR ME :D

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE DONATED AND AREN'T MENTIONED ON THIS LIST, PLEASE PM ME

If you want go get some performance boost, see this (thanks so much to @JakeG1984)

// DOWNLOADS

// MIRROR DOWNLOAS

Thanks to @a.s.j