OP Recognized Contributor
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
This rom was compiled by me, Scott.Hart.bti has done the real work!
I am proud to present to you BeanStalk Builds put together by myself. This is a build composed off of the CM builds and i have added alot of features on top of it. So you get speed, stability, and ultra customization ability. Many of the additional code additions came from slim ROM and also Derteufels build and have been modified to work with my current setup. A huge thanks to Derteufel and the Slim ROM guys for their work and dedication. Also a big thanks to everyone involved with CM as that is the building stone in this project. Thanks to skyliner33v for the bootanimation and upcoming wallpapers!
I plan on updating this and adding features on a pretty regular basis, so if you happen to like this, keep checking back.
Like what you see? Click the thanks button or Donate to scott.hart.bti by clicking HERE
Interested in Porting/Building BeanStalk on another device? Check out Post #3!
If you have building/development concerns or issues, Please visit the BeanStalk Development Thread to avoid cluttering this thread.
- CM based
- Lockscreen background options (Color fill, Custom image, Transparent)
- Customizable Lockscreen text color
- Lockscreen rotation
- Option to enable all widgets
- Minimize lockscreen challange
- Use widget carousel
- Slider Shortcuts
- Static Lockscreen shortcuts
- Lockscreen button actions
- LCD Density
- Scroll elasticity options
- Default App grip option
- Custom Carrier label
- Dual Pane options
- Customizable boot animation (off, default, set your own bootanimation)
- Custom original BeanStalk Wallpapers by skyliner33v
- Custom BeanStalk bootanimation by skyliner33v
- Status bar color and transparency
- Clock and date options which includes color, location, style
- Signal Styles which include color and text instead of icons, alternate GB signal layout, hide signal icons
- Breathing SMS option
- Battery styles - Includes specific colors and styles. Also includes battery bar
- Do not disturb option
- Show notification count
- Pie controls (need to have lockscreen background set to something other then default to work correctly (dont ask why) )
- Fully customizable navigation bar - Includes style, layout, color, nav rings, pretty much everything you can think of.
- Quick settings color settings, tiles per row, Quick pulldown, text color
- Notification shortcuts, behaviour, drawer style (customizable colors), toggle colors, longpress quicksettings icon to enable/disable toggles
- Keyboard and input method options which include disable full screen keyboard and auto rotate
- Kil app back button with customizable timeout values
- High end graphic effects option
- option to disable/enable vibrate on expand for notifications alerts
- Low battery warning customizable options
- Recents RAM bar fully customizable with color styles
- Clock widget for LockClock including extra options to fully customize every feature of the lockclock
- Build.prop MOD options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
- Less frequent Notification sounds options
- CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
- Enable/disable wake up on charge option
- Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
- CM Performance options and features
- About BeanStalk option with links to github source and facebook for beanstalk. Also links to my twitter and donate.
- insane amount of edits/tweaks/fixes to make this build absolutely fly
- option to use a fully themable MMS packages. You can access from mms - settings - theme settings
- Numerous other options hidding throughout the build
***Please keep in mind that this is the initial release and bugs are to be expected. I am working on this myself and do not have a team that is helping me. Before reporting bugs, please make sure you verify everything on your end and make sure you do a full wipe and format first to make sure it is a legitimate issue. Im going to say this once and only once... I am doing this for fun. It is my CHOICE to share my work with everyone. If you decide that you do not like my work, good for you.. Move on and flash something else. I will not tolerate ungrateful people in my thread.***
- First time flashing a CM based rom to your device?
Coming from a SENSE ROM?
Enable all location services: Settings > Location > (all location services) = On
- Update to the latest CM ready TWRP recovery HERE or use the latest CWM
- Make sure you are rooted
- Download both the BeanStalk build and the latest GAPPs package.
- Boot into recovery
- Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe /system and dalvik cache as a precaution
- Sprint users ONLY do the FACTORY RESET before flash!
- Flash BeanStalk build
- Flash GAPPs package
- Reboot & Enjoy!
SlimROM source can be found HERE
DerTeufel's source can be found HERE
My source can be found HERE
Donate to scott.hart.bti by clicking HERE
Scott Hart for his source codes and amazing rom
Santod040 which inspired me to build after running his amazing roms! Also helping me along the way to learn to build.
Disconnecktie has pretty much schooled me every step & answered my questions.
Androidfilehost.com for rom hosting
Special Thanks to Flyhalf205 AND sbrissen for getting this project off the ground!! Anyone else I may have missed please PM me & I will make sure to include your name.
Donations are NOT required but are accepted for better programming equipment.
Last edited by gimmeitorilltell; 21st September 2014 at 05:07 AM.