I'm talking about the little tab, cover that covers up the bottom connection where you plug the phone in at. As anyways mine just completely fell off my phone.besides covering up the connection for no water will get in if I get my phone wet there's Really no need for it right? What is this part called? Thanks In advance!!!

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app