1. Turn of your device and boot it up in Download mode (Home - Power - Volume down)
2. Run Odin 3.09 in Adminmode.
3. Connect your device via USB and wait until Odin says Added!
4. Flash your device whit CF-Auto-root. (Don't make any changes)
5. Wait until your device boots up.
6. When you run SU you will end up whit a message that SU have stoped.
7. Copy and install SU v.1.93.
8. Install and disable Knox. OPTIONAL: Run Root explorer and search for Knox. Delete everything.
9. Turn off you device and reboot in download mode.
10. Repeate 2-4 but flash whit Phil touch instead.
11. Reboot in recovery.
12. Do a backup, whipe cache partions and dalvik. (If you not do that your device will bootlopp)
13. Install CM 11 (Or your preferd rom), install gapps and flash Boeffla kernel.
19. Reboot and configure your device.
20. Reboot in recovery and flash Boeffla kernel .
21. Open Rom manager and backup your current rom.
Download Superuser (su) form any place but not google play.
If you like. Flash your kernel: Link here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...eta3a-t2457052
Is someone can add links to SU and CF i would be happy I dont have time for that now.
Read, search and understand before you root.
"You are a noob!" Yes i know. I will always be a noob..
Phone :Samsung GT-i9305n (LTE)
Rom: CM 11-2014-Nightly-i9305
Kernel version: OMNI Boeffla 2.3 beta3 by hbohd (20140508)