Or Continue to Thread: S5 Worst battery ever
Find Your Device:
1st July 2014, 02:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 56

1,092 posts
More
Got this phone about 10 days ago and my battery is terrible since day 1, someone suggested to root my phone and get the BBS app and dump a file i did that and installed a system tuner to disable google CHECKIN OR GCM and unchecked them. apps i got installed to help with battery battery doctor, wakelock detector, os monitor, system tuner, gsam battery, betterbatterystats.

Apps i disabled are:
Ant radio service
Ant+ plugins
App zone
Blurbcheckout
chaton
chrome
flipboard
google play book, games, movies, music, newstand , google search, google+ , hangouts
hp print service plugin
my magazine
s health , svoice , samsung account , samsung apps , samsung galaxy apps widget, samsung push service, smart remote , Top Hd Games

got a plain black wallpaper, even after all this i cant get more than 2h30m screentime and everyone is getting 5h+ do i have a defective unit? what are my options right now? cause basically i removed everything the phone has lol. i talk to my workplace and they can send the phone for repair but i want to see if someone can help me before i do that. i have to unroot the phone if i have to send it for repair even though my phone is 0x1 on knox cause i was stupid to root with cf-root and didnt check other methods.