[APP][DEC-18] IMDb Mobile v0.8.2
Unlike other IMDb apps which parse IMDb pages for information, this app uses the iPhone IMDb API to retrieve information from IMDb.com and display it on your Windows Mobile.
has kindly offered to help with the project & do some much needed bug fixing/feature adding. All thanks go to him for keeping the project alive!
v0.8.2 - Changelog
- Fixed: Changed image caching structure. Images are now stored in different folders. This is because when there are to much images in 1 folder the app crashes.
v0.8.1 - Changelog
- Fixed: Gzip compression can now be disabled.
- Fixed: Trailers button now not shown when no trailers are available
- Added: Image caching + option to enable/disable it. (default:disabled)
v0.8 - Changelog
- Added: Bottom Top 100.
- Added: Settings page and filmography page are now translatable.
- Added: A no image available image when no image is available for a movie or actor.
- Added: Movie covers on filmography (movies of actor) page.
- Added: Missing android icons on movie page.
- Added: Spanish language.
- Added: A Cache folder for the cached items. (so the install folder stays clean)
- Added: Search box is cleared when returning on Home screen.
- Fixed: The images on the cast "preview" page.
- Fixed: The bug that when a movie does not have a cover not all movie information is shown.
- Fixed: If a search already exists in Recent Searches the oldest occurence is deleted.
- Fixed: It isn't possible anymore to search when no search term is entered.
- Fixed: Movie Items (goofs/episodes/quotes/etc) are now not shown when not available.
- Fixed: In the Settings screen, the keyboard automatically closes when saving or cancelling.
- Fixed: On the Coming soon page the release date is now translatable.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug on actor page, text was unreadable by actors with to long biography.
- Fixed: Trailers functionality. Removed the not working trailers (which caused the Out of Memory exception)
Also removed the 720p trailers (these where not working either).
Trailer functionality is tested with HTC streaming media 3.10
HTC streaming media is now the default player (when available) instead of windows media player.
v0.7.6 - Changelog
- Fixed the problems with QVGA resolutions.
v0.7.5 - Changelog
- Fixed the "Cannot convert integer to string" error.
- Popup "Changing Skins will require a restart of the application" in settings menu was always popping up after save. now only when skin is changed.
- Added languages (Czech, Dutch, French, German)
- Added runtime on movie page.
- Add "Big image feature" as setting. This will put bigger images on the movie and actor page.
- Fixed the image not downloading for Movie page after browsing through a couple of pages. Important Info
1. This application downloads
of data. Please ensure you're using an unlimited data plan
2. The "Download Thumbnails" feature is unstable. If you're experiencing a lot of errors, switch this off & soft-reset the device.
3. The application downloads data as-required. Therefore a constant data connection is preferred. Areas where signal is intermittent may cause errors
- Screen/Orientation Independant
- User Ratings/Reviews
- External Reviews
- Search Movies/TV/Video Games/Actors
- Finger-friendly interface
- DVD Covers
- Actor Headshots
- Top 250
- Coming Soon List
- App-To-Date Support
- TV Episode Listings
- Parental Guide Info
- Movie Certificates
.NET Framework 3.5
Latest Source Code (C#.NET 3.5)
HTC One S (z520e)
Windows Mobile 6.5 Apps: