[ToolKit] OnePlus One Easy Toolkit By Scumpi : flash recovery & CM 11s Build & more

Search This thread

scumpicule

Jun 28, 2012
Hunedoara
[ToolKit] OnePlus One Easy Toolkit By Scumpi : flash recovery & CM 11s Build & more

How to use OnePlus One Easy ToolKit By Scumpi ?

Warning: Note: No one but yourself is responsible for what you do to your device.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction

Hello everybody ! I don't have the OnePlus One, so if something goes wrong, please, tell me, I'll try to resolve the potentials issues ! Any suggestion to make this toolkit better or any ideas are welcome !

With this Toolkit, you will be able to unlock your bootloader, install a firmware, or a custom recovery or simply boot in the custom recovery of your choice.​

Requirements

• A OnePlus One & ADB / fastboot drivers installed on your computer --> see HERE
  • Enabled USB debugging (On your phone go to Settings > About phone > Tap on Build number 7 times. This will enable Developer options. Now go back to Settings > Developer options > Enable USB debugging)
  • Download the following file

--> For assigns users a 64 GB OnePlusOne Easy Toolkit By Scumpi - 64 GB Users.zip
MD5 : 3716E77800F0B17365B7A6AF272E91E9

--> For assigns users a 16 GB OnePlusOneEasy Toolkit By Scumpi - 16 GB Users.zip
MD5 : 01091F52C51E2DAD64ACB9C0EF27C1B6

How to Use / first step

1. Download and extract this folder OnePlusOne Easy Toolkit By Scumpi - xxGB Users.zip (Feel free to rename it as you like if it makes you happy)

146741231.jpg

2. The first step consist to unlock the bootloader of your OnePlus One

3. Connect your phone to your PC via the USB cable (must be on)

4. Open the folder where you extracted the files and double click "Unlock Bootloader"

327812643.jpg

576707332.jpg

5. Confirm with the enter key to start the process and wait until the end of the unlocking process.

6. Before to flash the firmware, install or boot into a custom recovery (Philz recommended), and make a backup of your actually rom !!

How to Use / others possibilities

To perform another operation, do the same by choosing the desired action. Here is the list of others operations you can perform using the Easy OnePlus One ToolKit :

Double click on the desired file in the folder to launch the operation

• Unlock Bootloader - Unlock the bootloader of your OnePlus One

• Install CM 11s Build XNPH22R - Install the Official firmware CyanogenMod 11S
  • Install-TWRP 2.7.1.0 - Installs TWRP custom recovery v2.7.1.0
  • Install-TWRP-2.7.0.0 - Installs TWRP custom recovery v2.7.1.0
  • Install-Philz-recovery - Install the custom recovery Philz-recovery (Recommended)
  • Install-CWM - Install the custom recovery CWM
  • Install-Original-Recovery - Install the recovery Stock

• Boot-TWRP 2.7.1.0 - Boot into TWRP custom recovery v2.7.1.0
  • Boot-TWRP-2.7.0.0 - Boot into TWRP custom recovery v2.7.1.0
  • Boot-Philz-recovery - Boot into the recovery Philz custom-recovery
  • Boot-Original-Recovery - Boot into the recovery Stock
  • Boot-CWM - Boot into the custom recovery CWM

Important before installing a recovery custom :

Go into "Settings" > "Developer options" and disable the "Update recovery with system updates" option.

After that, try the steps for installing a custom recovery again.

You will be able to boot your phone into you new custom recovery using the Vol down and Power buttons.

If you don't do that, when tou will turn off the phone and press Volume down and Power buttons you will enter in recovery stock.

Tips:
To find files faster in the folder, right click with the mouse, then 'Sort by' and select "Type"

275268Capturedcran23.png

Notes

For anyone having device not found problems follow this post. HERE

(Specifically the part under the picture)

You may have to manually install the driver twice like I did, once with the phone in regular mode and once in fastboot mode. It will show a little ! in device manager.

Thanks to @genardas for the tips.

Credits & Thanks

nexgen999
acer73
Dees_Troy
Chromium

French OPO users can go HERE

Last edited:

scumpicule

Jun 28, 2012
Hunedoara
stop leak release and rename it !!

i have build this look that>

http://chinandroidphone.com/oneplus-one-review/
and tutorial here
http://chinandroidphone.com/cyanogenmod11s-install-oneplus-one/

copie paste are so easy

It's not copy/paste because It's other and more different possibilities and not the same build into this toolkit...

I give you credit in first post to make you happy but don't say its copy/paste, because it's not true... And please don't quote the first post, its not good for visibility...

Tks

scumpicule

Jun 28, 2012
Hunedoara
Followed all your steps. keep getting device not found in the command prompt window. then it says waiting for device.

Open a command promp and type adb kill-server & Try again. Or close the adb process

Are you properly install adb & fastboot driver?

Edit :

Hello

Someone to test a batch file for the root ? PM me if you want

Last edited:

shaker2k

Jun 6, 2011
winnipeg,mb
@shaker2k

Still the "device not found" ?
@pro castinato

Better late than never ;) Can you try the batch file for the root d'or me please?

Envoyé de mon GT-I9305 en utilisant Tapatalk
I got it figured out I didn't know I had to manually put it in fast boot mode. Other toolkits I have used do that automatically. You might want to put that in the op.

Reactions: scumpicule

scumpicule

Jun 28, 2012
Hunedoara
I got it figured out I didn't know I had to manually put it in fast boot mode. Other toolkits I have used do that automatically. You might want to put that in the op.

Thanks

I"ll wait for other feedbacks because it works on my computer...

Edit :

And the comands via batch files works properly once you was in fastboot mod ?

Last edited:
Reactions: shaker2k

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

How to use OnePlus One Easy ToolKit By Scumpi ?

Warning: Note: No one but yourself is responsible for what you do to your device.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction

Hello everybody ! I don't have the OnePlus One, so if something goes wrong, please, tell me, I'll try to resolve the potentials issues ! Any suggestion to make this toolkit better or any ideas are welcome !

With this Toolkit, you will be able to unlock your bootloader, install a firmware, or a custom recovery or simply boot in the custom recovery of your choice.​

Requirements

• A OnePlus One & ADB / fastboot drivers installed on your computer --> see HERE
    • Enabled USB debugging (On your phone go to Settings > About phone > Tap on Build number 7 times. This will enable Developer options. Now go back to Settings > Developer options > Enable USB debugging)
    • Download the following file

--> For assigns users a 64 GB OnePlusOne Easy Toolkit By Scumpi - 64 GB Users.zip
    MD5 : 3716E77800F0B17365B7A6AF272E91E9

--> For assigns users a 16 GB OnePlusOneEasy Toolkit By Scumpi - 16 GB Users.zip
    MD5 : 01091F52C51E2DAD64ACB9C0EF27C1B6

How to Use / first step

1. Download and extract this folder OnePlusOne Easy Toolkit By Scumpi - xxGB Users.zip (Feel free to rename it as you like if it makes you happy)

146741231.jpg

2. The first step consist to unlock the bootloader of your OnePlus One

3. Connect your phone to your PC via the USB cable (must be on)

4. Open the folder where you extracted the files and double click "Unlock Bootloader"

327812643.jpg

576707332.jpg

5. Confirm with the enter key to start the process and wait until the end of the unlocking process.

6. Before to flash the firmware, install or boot into a custom recovery (Philz recommended), and make a backup of your actually rom !!

How to Use / others possibilities

To perform another operation, do the same by choosing the desired action. Here is the list of others operations you can perform using the Easy OnePlus One ToolKit :

Double click on the desired file in the folder to launch the operation

• Unlock Bootloader - Unlock the bootloader of your OnePlus One

• Install CM 11s Build XNPH22R - Install the Official firmware CyanogenMod 11S
    • Install-TWRP 2.7.1.0 - Installs TWRP custom recovery v2.7.1.0
    • Install-TWRP-2.7.0.0 - Installs TWRP custom recovery v2.7.1.0
    • Install-Philz-recovery - Install the custom recovery Philz-recovery (Recommended)
    • Install-CWM - Install the custom recovery CWM
    • Install-Original-Recovery - Install the recovery Stock

• Boot-TWRP 2.7.1.0 - Boot into TWRP custom recovery v2.7.1.0
    • Boot-TWRP-2.7.0.0 - Boot into TWRP custom recovery v2.7.1.0
    • Boot-Philz-recovery - Boot into the recovery Philz custom-recovery
    • Boot-Original-Recovery - Boot into the recovery Stock
    • Boot-CWM - Boot into the custom recovery CWM

Important before installing a recovery custom :

Go into "Settings" > "Developer options" and disable the "Update recovery with system updates" option.

After that, try the steps for installing a custom recovery again.

You will be able to boot your phone into you new custom recovery using the Vol down and Power buttons.

If you don't do that, when tou will turn off the phone and press Volume down and Power buttons you will enter in recovery stock.

Tips:
    To find files faster in the folder, right click with the mouse, then 'Sort by' and select "Type"

275268Capturedcran23.png

Notes

For anyone having device not found problems follow this post. HERE

(Specifically the part under the picture)

You may have to manually install the driver twice like I did, once with the phone in regular mode and once in fastboot mode. It will show a little ! in device manager.

Thanks to @genardas for the tips.

Credits & Thanks

nexgen999
    acer73
    Dees_Troy
    Chromium

French OPO users can go HERE
    stop leak release and rename it !!

i have build this look that>

http://chinandroidphone.com/oneplus-one-review/
    and tutorial here
    http://chinandroidphone.com/cyanogenmod11s-install-oneplus-one/

copie paste are so easy
    why do you recommend to install philz recovery?

he recommande beaucause i his a leecher he inly look my post and my work !!

cwm and twrp have some backup and restore bug
    Probably a bad download. You should try again.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Thanks cap'n obvious... ? I was just letting the OP know just in case it was a bad file or something else happened that he was unaware of...
    To clear yellow tinge: "Well you can go to the display settings and do screen settings there or flash a custom kernel that support color controls and modify them in the trickstermod app."

You might as well set superuser to be default allow permission. You need it to use root apps, like greenify and titanium backup

My White phone was bootloader unlocked, rooted and flashed with CM 11S.......but the system had a malware now need to do it again.

1. The first step should unlocking the bootloader. In the toolkit if you work your way left to right, that's the general order to proceed in.

2. Manudroid is fine to use

3. Personally i prefer twrp. Can flash multiple files at once, backup compression and naming

4. In the toolkit it'll tell you in the command window when it's running the scripts

5. You'll root, again, follow the order in the toolkit

Thanks scumpicule!