Default Power bank not working correctly

Hi, yesterday I bought a power bank, an external power source which I can take everywhere I go.
As soon as it arrived, I charged it for 4 hours. The power bank includes a cable which is used to charge the power bank (through wall charger) and to charge the phone through the power bank.

The following is happening:

When I connect the power bank to my phone, using the original cable, the phone is not charging

When I connect the power bank to a Samsung phone using the original cable, the phone is charging

When I connect the power bank to a Samsung phone using my stock charger cable cable, the phone is charging

When I connect the power bank to my phone using my stock charger cable cable, the phone is charging.

How do i get it working using the power bamk cable? I don't want to use my charger cable because it is too long and I need it for charging my phone the normal way
did I help you? Please press the THANKS button

want to make a DROPBOX account? use THIS link and we both get a free 500mb bonus!
want to get even MORE space? COPY is a new service just like dropbox. Use THIS referral link and you get 20GB instead of 15GB for a lifetime! limited offer!

My phone specs:
Sony Xperia S LT26i
Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
eXistenZ Ultra 1.0.0
Root access: yes
CWM installed: no
Bootloader: locked, but unlockable