Or Continue to Thread: Samsung Clones maker CECT
Find Your Device:
10th July 2014, 05:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I just bought CECT Note 3 N9006 clone from eBay Australia. It's a Samsung clone. The spec which is impressive, is copied and pasted below for your reference.

When it arrived, it looks every bit like a Samsung Note 3. The display is very clear, and that is probably the only good feature about this phone.

I found the memory stated as 16G Rom and 1G RAM, far from the truth. I have about 2.6G and less than 200M of useable RAM. Although the memory displayed in the Phone Setting stated maximum RAM of 2G and 16G for ROM, when I downloaded Android Assistance, it shows far less memory.

Applications (any one) would run for a while and drop out for no reason. The GPS does not work. I have no missed calls when the phone is in my pocket because the phone automatically answers all the calls. Call can be received, if the phone is not in my pocket. The camera is difficult to focus and lighting is poor, despite my best effort.

There supplied me with new Flash ROM, stating it will fix everything. After many attempts, with incorrect USB drivers, I decided to return the phone.

So beware.

CPU / Operating System / Memory

CPU: MTK6589 1.2GHz Quad Core, 28nm Dolby®
Operating System: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
ROM/RAM: 16GB/1GB
Display

5.7 inch (IPS) Full HD Full Angle Wide Screen
Full HD 1280x720, 16M Colours
Multi Touch Capacitive Panel
Scratch Resistant Glass Screen
Camera

Front Camera: 2.0Mega-pixels support camera & video calling