Phone [APP][2.2+] Qcktag - quickly tag phone numbers. Now with caller ID.

Hello all! My new app Qcktag is on the Play Store now - let me know what you think.

*** Now with Qcktag Caller ID - known tags are shown when receiving/making calls! Enable it in Preferences. ***

What is it?
How often have you needed to save a phone number that you needed only for a short while?

You would add it to your contact list and clutter your contact list and it keeps growing uncontrollably. It would be difficult to find a contact from all the unwanted numbers that you just needed temporarily. Or you would not add it to the contact list and struggle through the call history to find that number when you want to give a call back.

A dilemma isnít it? Qcktag to the rescue!

Every time you complete a call from/to an unknown number, Qcktag will ask you for a quick tag you can attach to the phone number. Tagged numbers are not sent to the contact list, but are accessible through the main Qcktag application.

Features
* Works for both incoming and outgoing calls
* Option for either a notification or a popup asking for the tag
* ĎTag Laterí - option to save all numbers as untagged and you can tag them later
* Qcktag Caller ID - For tagged numbers, if you receive/make calls to them, the tag will be displayed when call is initiated or received.
* Option to tag all numbers or only unknown numbers
* Quickly search for tags
* Quickly call or message a tagged number
* Option to add to contacts if you eventually find out it is a number worth keeping
* Android Wear support! Now tag your phone calls with voice from your Android Wear watch

promo1

If you find any bugs or mistakes in the application, please send me an email with your feedback and I promise I will work on it promptly. Letís squish those bugs together.

New update 07/16/2014.
New in this release:
* Most requested feature: Qcktag Caller ID! Now, Qcktags for tagged numbers will be displayed as an overlay during incoming and outgoing calls. Feature is disabled by default as it is experimental. Go to Preferences -> Qcktag Caller ID to enable.
* Accessibility improvements
* 'Add to contacts' now allows you to select existing contact or create new
* Bug fixes (duplicate notifications fixed)
* Small UI improvements

New update 07/13/2014.
In this release:
* Support for older devices - now Android Froyo (2.2+) and above.
* Android Wear support! Now tag your phone calls with voice from your Android Wear watch
* Better notifications - delete tags and launch app from notification now
* Bug fixes
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	942
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	2844432   Click image for larger version

Name:	9.png
Views:	932
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	2844433   Click image for larger version