Hard Bricked need to edit .tot file!

Search This thread

sgtmedeiros

Nov 26, 2009
Barrington, RI
hello,

I have an att g3 that I have been using on t-mobile.
Recently I installed the new safestrap-esque recovery and attempted to install a t-mobile stock based rom.
Little did I know it installed a boot image, therefore tripping the att boot security and not allowing it to boot. I tried to use lg flashtool and my device now identifies as a d85110c (t-mobile). is there any way to edit the bin and .dll or have the flashtool skip the device authentication so it thinks it is flashing d85110c firmware? otherwiae I am hard bricked with no return option.

thanks in advance.

sgtmedeiros

Nov 26, 2009
Barrington, RI
It seems that there is a way to fix it after all! there is a dll file for the lg g2 that skis the check of which model your phone is. I used this dll in combination with the stock .tot file and it worked!

roughneckboren

Dec 7, 2010
weatherford oklahoma
It seems that there is a way to fix it after all! there is a dll file for the lg g2 that skis the check of which model your phone is. I used this dll in combination with the stock .tot file and it worked!

So it let you flash back to att? And I wonder if you could use this in any other way to work around some exploits

Sent from my XT1028 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Pure+

May 28, 2013
hello,

Recently I installed the new safestrap-esque recovery and attempted to install a t-mobile stock based rom.
Little did I know it installed a boot image, therefore tripping the att boot security and not allowing it to boot. I tried to use lg flashtool and my device now identifies as a d85110c (t-mobile). is there any way to edit the bin and .dll or have the flashtool skip the device authentication so it thinks it is flashing d85110c firmware? otherwiae I am hard bricked with no return option.

thanks in advance.

Can you direct me to the LG Flash tool?

masmusica

Sep 7, 2014
what do you mean? with It will fail many times just keep restarting it???

Thanks bud. Back to normal again. I ended up using one of the dll in the merged LG g3 thread, 400 something. Your suggestion saved my day.

I have the same problem and use this dll file " LGUP_8974.dll " and the tot " LGD850AT-01-V10d-310-410-JUN-19-2014+0.tot " and if started the flash tool i receive this error ERROR CROSS DL (D855) to (D850) Sw Version :crying: and is fail no function to unbrick my phone this DLL what i can do now ? :confused:

My case is a ATT 850 V10D and i installed a in this, a rom sphinx 855 a and 400 and i need to restore att&t

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

[IMG="CROSS ERROR"]

ErrorFlashToolCross855to85000000064gde_zps2c5827ae.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

gonehaywire

Apr 30, 2014
.dll & .TOT

Could I get you to tell me what you did with these? I have a hard brick and I need badly to bring it back to life...

faisalfarooq06

Sep 26, 2015
Multan
hello,

thanks in advance.
pls help i have same problem
i have a lg g3 (board id d851)and flashed with d855 firmware. so i want to flash stock rom on this phone
now lg flash tool error cross dll after select (LGUP_8974.dll)
(BIN_LGD851AT-01-V10c-310-260-JUN-20-2014-0)
after edit (BIN_LGD851AT-01-V10c-310-260-JUN-20-2014-0) firmware with hxx tool change (D851 to D855)and click on save all now when i click on yellow (start)boton copmuter says "Faild Previous Load" Pleas Help me Thanx in advance
sorry for bad english

Top Liked Posts