[SIGS] OnePlus One Signatures || NEW: Franco Kernel Signatures || Updated: 31/08/14

Search This thread

Kerjifire

Feb 5, 2013
Melbourne
ThreadBanner-5.png

MAKE YOUR OWN :D (SEE POST 3)

Hi, I just wanted to create a thread to accumulate signatures for everyone's use for our awesome phone :good:​
  • If you want to share a signature for everyone here just post a link below and I'll place it on the OP (I'll give full credit)
  • I'll update regularly
  • I will take down any upon requests through PM (If someone claims your work as theirs)

Signatures.png

Here are a few I made: (Variants to be made upon request) Made by @Kerjifire

OnePlusSig1.png

Link

OnePlusSig1B.png

Link

OnePlusSig.png

Link

OnePlusSigB.png

Link

OnePlusSimpleFlat.png

Link

OnePlusOneSandstone.png

Link (Original photo credit to www.droid-life.com)

OnePlusOnesILK.png

Link

flatgrey2.png

Lnk

OnePlusGreyFlat1.png

Link

flat.png

Link

WeirdOnePlus.png

Link

OnePlusCloseRedone.png

Link

OnePlusWood.png

Link

DarkWoodSandstoneClean2.png

Link

ForrestOnePlus.png

Link

forrest.png

Link

OnePlusForrestClear.png

Link

OnePlusBamboo21-1.png

Link

OnePlusBamboo.png

Link

OneFlatBamboo.png

Link

Last edited:

Kerjifire

Feb 5, 2013
Melbourne
FAQ.png

How do I change my signature?
  1. Select the signature you want
  2. Right Click on the Image or the Link underneath
  3. Select "Copy Image URL" or "Copy Image Location" or "Copy URL Location/Address" or "Save Picture/Image As"
  4. Visit here: Edit Signature
  5. Scroll down and under Signature Picture, Paste your link into Option 1 or Upload your image in Option 2
  6. Scroll back up, In the text field Copy and Paste one of the following scripts:
    HTML:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    OR

if you want to support my Signature Thread by providing a link back when people click on your signature:
    HTML:
    [URL="http://goo.gl/9bXFzj"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL]
    (^ View this on Desktop XDA Website)
  7. Click Preview Signature or Save Signature
  8. Enjoy :) and don't forget to smack that Thanks Button. :good:

Did you make these?
Yes I did. I made all of the signatures which are currently on the thread (07/08/14) I did not take any of the pictures within the signatures as I took them from OnePlus' website and various other websites whom I have credited. I then modified the images to a heavy extent added some logos and here is the product.

Are you going to make more?
Yes sure if I find enough images of the One Plus to create more and if I have the time. But I would love to see your own creations no matter how obscure they are; so post them here and I'll place them up on the OP for everyone to see.

How Do I Make My Own?
Salvage internet photos of the One Plus One. You can also use the resources I've provided below! CREATE! :) I'm far from professional and I've managed to come up with my own whacky signatures. Just have some fun, when you create something come and post it here and I'll place it up on the OP.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BuildingBlocks.png

You can now see how I build my signatures and build your own modifications!

NB:
  • I deleted some of my work after making a signature so some will not be there but most of them are there.
  • Feel free to make tweaks to ANY of the signatures I have above, aka. Size of Text, Addition of Images or Any Awesome Thing.
  • If you think yours is pretty cool and want to share it, let me know with a post in THIS THREAD and I'll put it on the OP :D

Here is a collection of all my work with the template for all of my signatures. If you do modify my work and place it on your signature feel free to just use it but if you would be kind, smack that :good: button and provide a link back here or give me some credit :D

You can see my ongoing work along with completed works with modifiable templates.

Kerji's Building Blocks with Completed Work, Templates & Works in Progress [MEGA FOLDER]

NB: Max Size = 48KB (Use https://tinypng.com/) Max Dimensions: 500x100 [XDA Requirements]

Donators.png

If you are here you are awesome! :good:

I'm a student, help me fuel my cookie addiction.

Donate to Me

Last edited:

Kerjifire

Feb 5, 2013
Melbourne
Added 2 new sigs made by myself, I've changed my approach to making XDA sized sigs :) Enjoy, if you like em don't forget to smack the thanks button :D

Also if you have any beautiful signatures to share feel free to share them here :)

[also if you have any high res pictures of your One which I can use for signatures, send me a message)

Reactions: mad4some

Kerjifire

Feb 5, 2013
Melbourne
Sorry to Everyone who directly linked my photo in the signature. Google decided hosting my images was a no no. So I've moved to the good folks at Photobucket :)

Reuploaded All Images, sorry if it broke your signature, these links should be stable for ages.

Additionally added, a few more signatures. Enjoy!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ThreadBanner-5.png

MAKE YOUR OWN :D (SEE POST 3)

Hi, I just wanted to create a thread to accumulate signatures for everyone's use for our awesome phone :good:​
    • If you want to share a signature for everyone here just post a link below and I'll place it on the OP (I'll give full credit)
    • I'll update regularly
    • I will take down any upon requests through PM (If someone claims your work as theirs)

Signatures.png

Here are a few I made: (Variants to be made upon request) Made by @Kerjifire

OnePlusSig1.png

Link

OnePlusSig1B.png

Link

OnePlusSig.png

Link

OnePlusSigB.png

Link

OnePlusSimpleFlat.png

Link

OnePlusOneSandstone.png

Link (Original photo credit to www.droid-life.com)

OnePlusOnesILK.png

Link

flatgrey2.png

Lnk

OnePlusGreyFlat1.png

Link

flat.png

Link

WeirdOnePlus.png

Link

OnePlusCloseRedone.png

Link

OnePlusWood.png

Link

DarkWoodSandstoneClean2.png

Link

ForrestOnePlus.png

Link

forrest.png

Link

OnePlusForrestClear.png

Link

OnePlusBamboo21-1.png

Link

OnePlusBamboo.png

Link

OneFlatBamboo.png

Link
    FAQ.png

How do I change my signature?
    1. Select the signature you want
    2. Right Click on the Image or the Link underneath
    3. Select "Copy Image URL" or "Copy Image Location" or "Copy URL Location/Address" or "Save Picture/Image As"
    4. Visit here: Edit Signature
    5. Scroll down and under Signature Picture, Paste your link into Option 1 or Upload your image in Option 2
    6. Scroll back up, In the text field Copy and Paste one of the following scripts:
      HTML:
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      OR

if you want to support my Signature Thread by providing a link back when people click on your signature:
      HTML:
      [URL="http://goo.gl/9bXFzj"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL]
      (^ View this on Desktop XDA Website)
    7. Click Preview Signature or Save Signature
    8. Enjoy :) and don't forget to smack that Thanks Button. :good:

Did you make these?
    Yes I did. I made all of the signatures which are currently on the thread (07/08/14) I did not take any of the pictures within the signatures as I took them from OnePlus' website and various other websites whom I have credited. I then modified the images to a heavy extent added some logos and here is the product.

Are you going to make more?
    Yes sure if I find enough images of the One Plus to create more and if I have the time. But I would love to see your own creations no matter how obscure they are; so post them here and I'll place them up on the OP for everyone to see.

How Do I Make My Own?
    Salvage internet photos of the One Plus One. You can also use the resources I've provided below! CREATE! :) I'm far from professional and I've managed to come up with my own whacky signatures. Just have some fun, when you create something come and post it here and I'll place it up on the OP.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BuildingBlocks.png

You can now see how I build my signatures and build your own modifications!

NB:
    • I deleted some of my work after making a signature so some will not be there but most of them are there.
    • Feel free to make tweaks to ANY of the signatures I have above, aka. Size of Text, Addition of Images or Any Awesome Thing.
    • If you think yours is pretty cool and want to share it, let me know with a post in THIS THREAD and I'll put it on the OP :D

Here is a collection of all my work with the template for all of my signatures. If you do modify my work and place it on your signature feel free to just use it but if you would be kind, smack that :good: button and provide a link back here or give me some credit :D

You can see my ongoing work along with completed works with modifiable templates.

Kerji's Building Blocks with Completed Work, Templates & Works in Progress [MEGA FOLDER]

NB: Max Size = 48KB (Use https://tinypng.com/) Max Dimensions: 500x100 [XDA Requirements]

Donators.png

If you are here you are awesome! :good:

I'm a student, help me fuel my cookie addiction.

Donate to Me
    ROM.png

Made by @Kerjifire :

FK1-1.png

Link Kudos to @ATMOSF3AR for his PSD, @franciscofranco for his awesome Kernel :)

FKNo2.png

Link Kudos to ATMOSF3AR again, franciscofranco again.

GMU6phv.png

Link Made by @funCrash93
    More to come in the nearish future
    Hey Guys, as I keep on creating signatures, it gets harder to keep my designs fresh and different.

So I need your help to help me design my next signatures by voting for your favorites here.
    Or if you don't like any of them hit the "I don't like these designs" option.
    This really helps me in making more signatures which you guys which you will hopefully like, Thanks.

KwikSurveys Signature Voting
    Thanks for the feedback everyone. Keep voting and I'll release a whole new batch of different logos next week or 2 :)